TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

1 minute ago, ninjapirate said:

A lot of girls are like that. 

Ya, it bothered me for a hot minute. But then I realized 2 things. 1 - I get to sit back with the popcorn and watch this whole ish show implode. 2. Up until like 2-3 weeks ago, she was still actively trying to get with me on a super regular basis. So, no matter how many dudes she runs through, somethings not being met. So theres that. 

34 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

@Danger & @RandyMossIsBoss  I got on the leader board like my 3rd game of overwatch. I played it once before, like a year ago. Its confusing, I need you to give me a top 3 characters to try for noobs and whats the strategy. 

Depends on your background. If you're a seasoned COD/FPS player, then Soldier: 76 will be very easy to pick-up since he is basically your standard FPS character. Heroes like Lucio, Reinhardt, Junkrat, Mercy, Torbjorn, Bastion are probably the easiest to be serviceable with and thus have a good time with, while you'll probably want to stay away from heroes like Genji, McCree, Sombra & Winston at first since if you don't know what you're doing you won't have much fun. I'd try everyone out, get a feel for what they can do. Even if you don't play them, you'll know what to expect when you encounter them. OW is heavy on game sense, which you can only develop through playing OW. It does seem like a lot at first but you catch on pretty quick.

BTW guys OW is free to play for another day or two, would reccomend/10

5 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

interesting...though i just bought AC:Origins, Wolfenstein, Xcom 2

Have Shadow of War and SOuth Park to finish....and destiny ill get back to for a little with the expansion 

I think today is the last day. Im thinking of picking up south park and a couple others on the BF sale thats been going on. Some awesome prices right now.

Edit - Also, doom is for sell for $5 at redbox, so I picked that up too. 

Edited by Matts4313

3 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Depends on your background. If you're a seasoned COD/FPS player, then Soldier: 76 will be very easy to pick-up since he is basically your standard FPS character. Heroes like Lucio, Reinhardt, Junkrat, Mercy, Torbjorn, Bastion are probably the easiest to be serviceable with and thus have a good time with, while you'll probably want to stay away from heroes like Genji, McCree, Sombra & Winston at first since if you don't know what you're doing you won't have much fun. I'd try everyone out, get a feel for what they can do. Even if you don't play them, you'll know what to expect when you encounter them. OW is heavy on game sense, which you can only develop through playing OW. It does seem like a lot at first but you catch on pretty quick.

BTW guys OW is free to play for another day or two, would reccomend/10

Ive already got 2 play of the games, one with winston and one with bastion. And I made the leaderboard in every game but the one with Hanzo. Not bragging or anything, just attempting to share which guys I have had success with. 

I did not like Winston, though it was prob my best game. I did not like bastion because it felt like cheating. 

Does any character have a sniper or zoom? I feel like the game might be a little to fast paced for long range combat, but thats what I do mostly in other FPS games. Im not quite quick twitchy enough to hang with the big boys, but I do decent with strategy and positioning. 

South Park was great. I breezed through it in the first few days.

Destiny 2 was kind of disappointing, campaign was great but that's it. I played it a ton for the first few weeks but haven't touched it since, just wasn't much more to do. Started playing Warframe instead, a free game which is basically a copy of Destiny but with much more to do. More customization. Graphics aren't on Destiny's level, worlds are smaller, a bit buggy, but basically everything Destiny should be. If you combined the two you'd have a masterpiece.

3 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Destiny 2 was kind of disappointing, campaign was great but that's it. I played it a ton for the first few weeks but haven't touched it since, just wasn't much more to do. Started playing Warframe instead, a free game which is basically a copy of Destiny but with much more to do. More customization. Graphics aren't on Destiny's level, worlds are smaller, a bit buggy, but basically everything Destiny should be. If you combined the two you'd have a masterpiece.

Have you played fortnite? Ive had more fun playing free games like that than Destiny 2 and I am one of those guys who sunk like 1000+ hours into Destiny 1. Im really annoyed that I spent the $100 on the legendary version. Crucible is ruined now and that was the glue that held it together in between expansions. 

6 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

my nerd friend plays warframe and doesn't shut up about it. 

13 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Ive already got 2 play of the games, one with winston and one with bastion. And I made the leaderboard in every game but the one with Hanzo. Not bragging or anything, just attempting to share which guys I have had success with. 

I did not like Winston, though it was prob my best game. I did not like bastion because it felt like cheating. 

Does any character have a sniper or zoom? I feel like the game might be a little to fast paced for long range combat, but thats what I do mostly in other FPS games. Im not quite quick twitchy enough to hang with the big boys, but I do decent with strategy and positioning. 

Leaderboards ---> got a card. Get with the lingo.

Glad you felt that way playing Bastion, you have a heart after all.

Widowmaker is the sniper, she has a zoom and can one shot most heroes. Hanzo can do the same damage from long range but has no scope. Ana has a scope, but her sniper only does 70 damage (vs Widow's 120) and cannot headshot.

I tend to agree, and if you ever enter the foray of competitive play you'll find snipers are frowned upon. They have a high skill floor, yet are some of the most popular picks. As a result a majority you play with don't reach that floor and are useless. If played well, they can definitely work though, and often wreak havoc. In quick play/arcade just have fun and/or try to improve.

9 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

my nerd friend plays warframe and doesn't shut up about it. 

Image result for nerd gif

12 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Have you played fortnite? Ive had more fun playing free games like that than Destiny 2 and I am one of those guys who sunk like 1000+ hours into Destiny 1. Im really annoyed that I spent the $100 on the legendary version. Crucible is ruined now and that was the glue that held it together in between expansions. 

A little bit, it's very fun but only with the right  group. Much better than that PUBG PC game everybody has gone crazy over. I know a few people who were in the same boat, D1 fanatics who have been sorely disappointed by D2. I didn't get into the series until the summer, but D2 felt like they took the finished D1 (the only one I ever played) and only added a better campaign while simplifying everything. Base D2 should be better than end D1, but at this rate that probably doesn't happen until the 2nd expansion or so which is ridiculous.

With Hanzo, it was hard to tell where to aim. Theres 3 dots which have to do with the drop of the arrow I would assume... but its not really explained. Ill try widowmaker and ana. 

As for Bastion - it was the level where you push a car. I just jumped on the car, went tank mode, and proceeded to murder everyone. TBF though - I am likely playing in noob games. If its like Destiny, they try to skills base match it to a degree. I think it said I had played like 19 games total ( so I guess I played like 15ish the last free weekend).

5 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

@Danger & @RandyMossIsBoss  I got on the leader board like my 3rd game of overwatch. I played it once before, like a year ago. Its confusing, I need you to give me a top 3 characters to try for noobs and whats the strategy. 

Soldier 76, he's basically call of duty without Aiming down sights.
Reinhardt, You shield and you swing the big hammer, it's not quite that simple at higher levels of play, but it's still useful.
Lucio, you switch between healing song and speed boosting song depending on what your team needs, also harder at higher levels.

If you buy the game let me know, I'll definitely play with you and help you improve if you want to.