TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

Just now, Matts4313 said:

I have literally never made a mistake like this before. I just keep rehashing what I did. I dont get it. Its like my brain quit working. 

i just dont even know. 

well from now on just send dong pics to ian. If one ends up being sent to a girl on accident no harm. 

That feel when someone graciously moves one of my posts and turns it into probably the only thread I've ever "technically" created in the Wentz video post, and then it gets locked because of a ridiculous argument.

It was supposed to be an uplifting thread!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Daimonas said:

That feel when someone graciously moves one of my posts and turns it into probably the only thread I've ever "technically" created in the Wentz video post, and then it gets locked because of a ridiculous argument.

Look what you did...

4 minutes ago, Daimonas said:

Actually your thread is still alive, that was Danger's that turned into Wolfenstein III lol

• Like 1

For real though what a year for forum memes. Haul, Eye Test, Nazis, Rayne, the rise in weekly Matts debates, Philly to Dallas hotness ratio. Am I missing anything else?

Feel like we haven't had this much production on the forum in a long while, despite less posters.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Daimonas said:

For real though what a year for forum memes. Haul, Eye Test, Nazis, Rayne, the rise in weekly Matts debates, Philly to Dallas hotness ratio. Am I missing anything else?

Feel like we haven't had this much production on the forum in a long while, despite less posters.

still holding a comfy lead over GB too. We too sexy (and depressed) 

9 minutes ago, Daimonas said:

There have definitely been some smaller memes that were born into existence then fizzed into obscurity overnight.

11 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

I have literally never made a mistake like this before. I just keep rehashing what I did. I dont get it. Its like my brain quit working. 

i just dont even know. 

Sounds like a very poorly executed accidental text on purpose.