TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

8 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

i just don't know what you could've done in just like 12 hours to reverse it that fast ha.

How bad were the drunk texts?

Bad. Rereading the text it was totally my fault. I essentially said that she needed to be my booty call. And she didnt take it well. It was not good. She said I was disrespectful and that she didnt want to talk to me anymore. Its was mid convo too - when I attempted to fix it this morning she noped right out of that convo. 

Last night was a damned disaster from start to finish. 

Edited by Matts4313

14 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Bad. Rereading the text it was totally my fault. I essentially said that she needed to be my booty call. And she didnt take it well. It was not good. She said I was disrespectful and that she didnt want to talk to me anymore. Its was mid convo too - when I attempted to fix it this morning she noped right out of that convo. 

Last night was a damned disaster from start to finish. 

The mistake you made was trying to fix it.  You should of just continued with the ******* angle, and tried making that booty call randomly in a few weeks.  

1 minute ago, MKnight82 said:

The mistake you made was trying to fix it.  You should of just continued with the ******* angle, and tried making that booty call randomly in a few weeks.  

If I had even properly been a d-bag last night I would have considered it. But I didnt even do the arse thing very well. First, the text was not proper English, second it wasnt even smooth had it been worded better. I just basically blurted stupid ish mid conversation. I dont understand how I could be so dumb. And the fact that I had already previously recovered from sending her a text meant for Ian, you would think I would have been more careful. 

Jesus Christ, its time to reevaluate drinking and texting. They need to create an app to keep me from myself. 

Im so disappointed in this exchange. And the fact that I cant fix it makes it worse. 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

If I had even properly been a d-bag last night I would have considered it. But I didnt even do the arse thing very well. First, the text was not proper English, second it wasnt even smooth had it been worded better. I just basically blurted stupid ish mid conversation. I dont understand how I could be so dumb. And the fact that I had already previously recovered from sending her a text meant for Ian, you would think I would have been more careful. 

Jesus Christ, its time to reevaluate drinking and texting. They need to create an app to keep me from myself. 

Im so disappointed in this exchange. And the fact that I cant fix it makes it worse. 

There should be an app that makes you solve a math problem to unlock your phone after 10:00 pm.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Phire said:

Ve9Y3.gif

Ya the whole thing was a ish show. It just doesnt make sense that I would say these things. Im taking tequila off the list of things I will drink, because apparently it makes me the biggest moron in the world. Its so disappointing, the more I think about it, the more I get frustrated. Its just bewildering that I said those things.

2 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

wouldnt your fantasy team need to be bad for the joke to hit home though?

Hmm good point.  

@Phire how about a Baldie award next year titled "She's a 9 in Texas Award".  Awarded to the Eagles poster that isn't really good enough to be considered for any of the main awards, but you're throwing them a pity vote.