TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

57 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

jeez old ninja is meeting some weird ladies lately. My last date ended up being schizophrenic with a meth addiction. Lucky I survived that one. Also wish I was making that up lol.

sounds like a fun night, how'd you get with her?

2 hours ago, RBreezy said:

Really delayed here but honestly I think I’d take a night with Jen/insert incredibly hot famous single woman over Wentz getting healthy 

I’m a selfish bastard and notching a woman like that in your belt is the ultimate trump card. 

Seriously...everyone in here like "Nah football is more important than banging the hottest and most famous chick of your life". 

5 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

Seriously...everyone in here like "Nah football is more important than banging the hottest and most famous chick of your life". 

15 years of great football is wayyyy more important than the 15 secs you'd be in a 50 year old woman....most certainly. 

28 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

There’s no denying that 15 years of great football is the far better option (like Jroc said). It’s just such a crazy game that there’s no guarantees what will happen with Wentz, the Eagles, etc. That’s kind of what I’m predicating my decision on

Obviously hoping for the best though. In Howie we trust

9 hours ago, ninjapirate said:

online dating site plenty of fish. She messaged me and she lived close and I was free that day. So I was like why not take a chance? Never again lol.

That site was strange, when I used it it was like the most interactions and meet ups I’d get from anywhere...but they never went particularly well from a lasting longer than one time perspective.

worst I had was a weird bird lady from okcupid that was 6 years and 60 pounds heavier than what she led me to believe...which is whatever but why lie. But she canceled our plans out to meet at her place and the whole thing unraveled. It was like her dad’s house who died not that long ago and still had all of his stuff in it and these birds were her babies (like those people who call their dogs furbabies) I was polite cause she was fun to talk to via text but it just got progressively weird. She ended it with  rant about how Superman was a great character and way better than batman and I knew she was a crazy person.