TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

Suh dudes?

Seriously we're still world champs. I went on a 4 day bender from the wednesday before the parade til that Sunday where I drank entirely too much. I drank about 80% of a bottle of black label on Wednesday into Thursday and a homeless guy saw me walking broad street and asked for a shot.

I instead gave him the last 20% of the bottle and drunkenly said and I quote "God bless' World ____ing Champions" and I decided I am now going to get that tattooed on me.

• Like 7

13 minutes ago, EaglesFan5-36-81 said:

Suh dudes?

Seriously we're still world champs. I went on a 4 day bender from the wednesday before the parade til that Sunday where I drank entirely too much. I drank about 80% of a bottle of black label on Wednesday into Thursday and a homeless guy saw me walking broad street and asked for a shot.

I instead gave him the last 20% of the bottle and drunkenly said and I quote "God bless' World ____ing Champions" and I decided I am now going to get that tattooed on me.

Epic bruh. Post pics of the ink! 

On 2/17/2018 at 2:59 PM, Jroc04 said:

PoF is a crap show. Bedded a lass that pulled a knife on me. lol Fun story. 

Had success on Bumble. More quality girls on there. 

Yeap. I switched to bumble and I am somewhat talking to this girl right now. 

Online dating is for you old guys  

Bumble > tinder 

2 hours ago, mm6492 said:

Penn State THON (46 hour no sleeping/no sitting dance marathon) raised 10.2M for the Four Diamonds Fund. Incredible.

And an Eagle led the pep rally last night:

I was never a fan of thon. The money goes to the hospital in Hershey which is not even that good of a hospital in PA to treat cancer.

Also a good chunk of students use this as an excuse to get extremely wasted the following weekend. Now I’ve done immoral stuff like gamble on kids but IMO that’s just stupid.  

good for them for raising 10M though. 

Edited by oland11

14 hours ago, oland11 said:

I was never a fan of thon. The money goes to the hospital in Hershey which is not even that good of a hospital in PA to treat cancer.

Also a good chunk of students use this as an excuse to get extremely wasted the following weekend. Now I’ve done immoral stuff like gamble on kids but IMO that’s just stupid.  

good for them for raising 10M though. 

THON is one of those things that everyone should be happy about. But yeah a lot of folks make it about themselves and beat you over the head with how awesome they are instead of making it about the kids. It's kind of annoying so I see where you're coming from but it's one of those things where at the end of the day it's a tremendous amount of good and the vast majority of participants mean well and genuinely want to see positive outcomes.