TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

17 minutes ago, Danger said:

Wish I knew how Bee reacted when the Eagles won the Super Bowl.

Hoping he was in the right state of mind to celebrate lol. Sure he had a blast like we all did. Are none of you in touch with him on FB or any other social media? 

Just now, 808 said:

Hoping he was in the right state of mind to celebrate lol. Sure he had a blast like we all did. Are none of you in touch with him on FB or any other social media? 

He deleted his FB a month or so before he got axed. :( 

2 minutes ago, RBreezy said:

Honestly I’ve  been Facebook free for a couple months now, it’s pretty dope. Social media generally sucks 

I barely use my FB but I didn't deactivate it in case people needed to find/contact me (especially family and old friends). The girl I'm dating right now found me on Facebook after I gave her my name and number (guess she lost the number or something). 

33 minutes ago, Phire said:

I barely use my FB but I didn't deactivate it in case people needed to find/contact me (especially family and old friends). The girl I'm dating right now found me on Facebook after I gave her my name and number (guess she lost the number or something). 

Yeah it’s a good way to keep in contact with people for sure. I’m in a bunch of groupme groups with different friends so I’m set on that front. Family I usually just call on my cell

Good stuff with the girl, is she a Texas 9 or better?

3 hours ago, RBreezy said:

Yeah it’s a good way to keep in contact with people for sure. I’m in a bunch of groupme groups with different friends so I’m set on that front. Family I usually just call on my cell

Good stuff with the girl, is she a Texas 9 or better?

Can't measure her in Texan, that's like asking how long in yards the color blue is.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Phire said:

Ive gone FF full tilt and barely check FB anymore. I kind of use FB mostly for work and keeping in contact with people i might work with or might need stuff from

On ‎3‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 4:58 PM, RBreezy said:

Honestly I’ve  been Facebook free for a couple months now, it’s pretty dope. Social media generally sucks 

I thought about doing it. Any regrets at all or things that you found more difficult without it?