Mafia Mafia - Town Wins

Dome

5 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

You sure have an axe to grind, what did I ever do to you.  You stab me in Survivor and lead the vote to get me kicked off the island and now your first vote is for me.....

tenor.gif

If that makes you feel any better, I should have voted out your brother instead of you. I'm mad at him for not picking me in jury.

I mean this setup is kinda weird. Except for that heated exchange between you guys and Swag, I feel everyone (including me most likely) game is a bit different than everyone. Honestly, I don't have a great read on anyone, but you've just seemed a little less townie than orca and Swag.

As I said in a post yesterday, in a normal setup, I would look towards BringingDaPain and FourThreeMafia and they've barely posted but have voted without giving their thought process. Now they're rookies, so they might hold their thoughts a bit more than you or I would do, and I want them to gain some experience and some enjoyment out of this. As a reminder, @BringinDaPain, @FourThreeMafia, your input is always welcome.

No lynch is still a valid option for me at this point

4 hours ago, The Orca said:

2 people that are standing out other than Swag are Ted and Mega. Ted (experienced player) pushes no lynch because he doesnt want to lynch a newbie. I get that sentiment, but we have 4-6 experienced players. Then Mega follows. Mega switches to Pickle and then Ted follows. Interesting dynamic for sure. 

The man convinced a French woman to live with him in his vastly inferior country. He's a hero, I have to follow his guidance.

I have an answer for you on this, but I'm curious about your post earlier so I'll let the newcomers talk first

5 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

tenor.gif?itemid=5595486

While all of that is going on, look for those on the far outside not interjecting or posting about the argument (the quiet ones), or look at the ones that do interject and either distract/redirect the convo or defend those involved in the arguement.  

Any newbies have some thoughts about that.  I've got a few.  

Anyone see something interesting when looking at the bold?

Archived