Mafia Mafia - Town Wins

Dome

At this juncture, being that its misslynch and lose situation, I'd like to hardclaim cop. I derped and failed to use my action n1 and the jailer jailed me n2 (good job picking up on my softclaim). Jailer, I have a pretty good idea who you are. Unless you'd like to dispute my claim that you jailed me , don't claim. We're going to lynch mafia today. During the night, flip a coin. If heads, save me. If tails, jail your scumread. I'm going to sleep on this.

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

For an experienced player, you are either reading me incredibly badly as town or incredibly good as mafia

You seem to be very sly in your posts

If I was going with someone who has been quiet, but here at the same time, I'd say either Ted or Mega. Ted seems to be involved, but absent at the same time

3 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I was about to give you credit until you posted this. I'm cop.

That makes some sense. I’m definitely town and I feel like if I would have gone with my gut last round then things would have been different.

TED

If not then Mega because he’s British. 

Id actually like the town to join in, for now, voting with me against fourthreemafia.

I'll be damned if I let a lurker slowroll his way to a mafia victory

@FourThreeMafiaif you wish to save your own skin, you better participate this next day, Reread the thread and tell me who you think mafia is. I have no problem losing the game on principle alone.

1 hour ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Id actually like the town to join in, for now, voting with me against fourthreemafia.

I'll be damned if I let a lurker slowroll his way to a mafia victory

@FourThreeMafiaif you wish to save your own skin, you better participate this next day, Reread the thread and tell me who you think mafia is. I have no problem losing the game on principle alone.

tenor.gif?itemid=4684402

So lets do a quick little summary....

1) I was silenced yesterday for making a newb mistake.

2) I voted no lynch today because I slept from 5am to 12 pm, and then left for work at 2, so I didnt get to read alot of what was going on, and wasnt sure who to vote for.

3) @TheKillerNacho has accused me twice thus far of being mafia, with no real logic other than Im supposedly lurking.

I wasnt sure who was mafia.....until now.     You seem pretty desperate to shift the attention away from yourself.

3 hours ago, MWil23 said:

That makes some sense. I’m definitely town and I feel like if I would have gone with my gut last round then things would have been different.

TED

If not then Mega because he’s British. 

I'm a 100 per cent town.

Not many of us left now.

Could this game be over tonight?

4 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

At this juncture, being that its misslynch and lose situation, I'd like to hardclaim cop. I derped and failed to use my action n1 and the jailer jailed me n2 (good job picking up on my softclaim). Jailer, I have a pretty good idea who you are. Unless you'd like to dispute my claim that you jailed me , don't claim. We're going to lynch mafia today. During the night, flip a coin. If heads, save me. If tails, jail your scumread. I'm going to sleep on this.

Since basically everyone has posted and no one has counterclaimed I'm going to assume you are indeed the cop. 

To the rest of the town, don't claim anything. At this point protecting the jailkeeper is very important. Anyone claiming vanilla would help him being targeted. Jailkeeper, only claim if absolutely necessary. 

Orca 

I guess not. I can't believe we've lost 4 out of 4.

My observation regarding claims. No one appears to believe anyone who claims they are town. The only reason it appears necessary to do so is because otherwise you get accused of not responding to accusations.

Speaking of which. Is that a mafia play to push an accusation in that manner?

Archived