champ11

Broncos trade for Joe Flacco

What on earth is this team doing? Will reserve (some) judgement until we see what we gave up, but yikes. This is just bad.

So they'll be paying about 30 million between Joe Flacco and Case Keenum's dead money.

I'm floored. Also laughing. 

Keenum wasn't tall enough for Elway. He's a punchline at this point

Hopefully Keenum is a part of that trade piece.  I mean, I'd rather have Lock sitting behind Keenum over Flacco, because I've heard that Flacco can be an a$$, and Keenum is more keen to bringing young QBs along.  But, f***ck all that I guess...if Scangarello can get the best out of Flacco...let's go and beef up the defense. 

7 minutes ago, AnAngryAmerican said:

Just got the alert. Not good. 

Win-now mode :|

This is surprising to me. You'd think Baltimore would have to give us a draft pick to take on a 20m contract for a non-starting level player. But maybe they are eating some of the money. 

5 minutes ago, champ11 said:

I am okay with all-in...gotta find a QB somehow...just line them up and see who wins!!  

1 minute ago, champ11 said:

This is surprising to me. You'd think Baltimore would have to give us a draft pick to take on a 20m contract for a non-starting level player. But maybe they are eating some of the money. 

They HAVE to be eating the money.  Wouldn't they be eating anyway if they just cut him?