The Amazing Race Game Thread

bcb1213

Just now, SwAg said:

Yeah, better wait til it’s an issue.  Also, it’s the same principle your idiot partner articulated.  The lone distinction is I did not carve out arbitrary niche exceptions based upon (1) nothing or (2) retroactively justifying an answer.

God, I’ll give you two credit for punching upward, but it’s abysmal.

Yup.

I think people are smart enough to not think "WORD is" as a proper response to the game. I never foresaw that as an issue, nor did anyone.
I also don't think a lot of people were going to go super-tryhard mode here and sit on google to try and win an internet forum game (especially since you are only sitting in 4th).

Your approach at this game makes me think you have never played word-association before. 
Your rhetoric works for mafia - it isn't as cute here.

3 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

Yup.

I think people are smart enough to not think "WORD is" as a proper response to the game. I never foresaw that as an issue, nor did anyone.
I also don't think a lot of people were going to go super-tryhard mode here and sit on google to try and win an internet forum game (especially since you are only sitting in 4th).

Your approach at this game makes me think you have never played word-association before. 
Your rhetoric works for mafia - it isn't as cute here.

Umm.  I actually know the words I have used.  So far, everyone else is using google.  Lmao.