The Amazing Race Game Thread

bcb1213

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

right below Rags post.

hmmmmmmm

/picklerick

I'm not even gonna address this.  I missed part of that Duke game and still got screwed.  I'm not happy about how things went down and having to defend nonsense during that game.  I'll be happier tomorrow if Duke can knock off UNC.  Until then my mood will be poor 😥

1 minute ago, gopherwrestler said:

That’s a fountain not a water fountain 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fountain#Drinking_fountain

A water fountain or drinking fountain is designed to provide drinking water and has a basin arrangement with either continuously running water or a tap. The drinker bends down to the stream of water and swallows water directly from the stream. Modern indoor drinking fountains may incorporate filters to remove impurities from the water and chillers to reduce its temperature. In some regional dialects, water fountains are called bubblers. Water fountains are usually found in public places, like schools, rest areas, libraries, and grocery stores. Many jurisdictions require water fountains to be wheelchair accessible (by sticking out horizontally from the wall), and to include an additional unit of a lower height for children and short adults. The design that this replaced often had one spout atop a refrigeration unit.

This is quite literally the most mind blowing thing I've read in this thread. 

A bubbler is a smoking device. A handheld bong. I've never seen it used for any other item. 

I've got cousins in Ohio. I've got to ask about this.