The Amazing Race Game Thread

bcb1213

If you're trying to piece things together you're likely asking for other people's answers which isn't forbidden I guess but not encouraged either.  5 pm is the deadline.  One team has already submitted so I can not consider moving it.  Good luck 

28 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

If you're trying to piece things together you're likely asking for other people's answers which isn't forbidden I guess but not encouraged either.  5 pm is the deadline.  One team has already submitted so I can not consider moving it.  Good luck 

Yo wtf you accusing me of?

39 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

You are the least accommodating host yet. My partner is being privately flown all over the world for business and I'm trying to get W's in Apex Legends. We're busy!