The Amazing Race Game Thread

bcb1213

1 hour ago, Counselor said:

Dwight help I don’t know anything about wrestling 

What's unfortunate is that I've watched exactly 0 minutes of wrestling in my life, and the one time I was forced to wrestle in gym class back in middle school I managed to fracture my shoulder.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dwight_Schrute said:

What's unfortunate is that I've watched exactly 0 minutes of wrestling in my life, and the one time I was forced to wrestle in gym class back in middle school I managed to fracture my shoulder.

We are screwed 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

i have to say i like these style of games better than the "voting out" type of games.

you feel like less of a bastard

great job so far @bcb1213

They key is to not care about how anyone feels. That's what gets me through.

24 minutes ago, Dwight_Schrute said:

He cried like a *****, too.

1 hour ago, Woz said:

@bcb1213, any chance there can be an extension to 5PM Eastern on Sunday, just to deal with Daylight Savings (plus it keeps the deadline the same as the previous two events)?

He is at Mumford and Sons tonight.  His hands...and throat will be full for the evening.

Edited by Ragnarok

10 hours ago, Woz said:

@bcb1213, any chance there can be an extension to 5PM Eastern on Sunday, just to deal with Daylight Savings (plus it keeps the deadline the same as the previous two events)?

Sure I like consistency.  Not a clue /answer challenge so I see no advantage to extra time