The Amazing Race Game Thread

bcb1213

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Well everyone here should have access to Google...so I assume everyone could understand it in the grand scheme. I wonder if everyone knows what being tagged means though xD

I’m not sure the conflation of understanding tagging and realizing you’ve been tagged follows logically.  I’ll digress though.  I won’t even allow your illogical jokes to ruin the sheer amusement this game has brought me.

5 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

That's what I thought happened and it was hilarious.  

If they're telling me this was planned, all joy is gone.  

yeah, it was spur of the moment and not premeditated in advance.

it was pretty clear that swag missed the tag for whatever reason after it was applied because he went on about the same topics.

not sure whether woz intentionally tagged swag twice to throw him off, but that wasnt something he discussed with either naz or me beforehand. (and i just noticed that upon re-read)

stuff just kinda snowballed after that.

7 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

That's what I thought happened and it was hilarious.  

If they're telling me this was planned, all joy is gone.  

They’ve said two different things now.  So, for the sake of your happiness, believe it was not planned.  Even though there is a prima facie case that it was.

4 minutes ago, SwAg said:

They’ve said two different things now.  So, for the sake of your happiness, believe it was not planned.  Even though there is a prima facie case that it was.

Planning on my part to set you up, encouraging of Malf/Naz's independent actions to make it go.

1 minute ago, Woz said:

Planning on my part to set you up, encouraging of Malf/Naz's independent actions to make it go.

Contemporaneously, it sounded coordinated based off your reactions.  You said you planned it, and Malfatron liked it.  So, if it wasn’t, then good work.  If it was, good work anyway.

The other commentary makes it sound coordinated too.  But, I cannot help that you all may have just phrased things ambiguously.