Around the league v.1.0

RaidersAreOne

7 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Our HC is Gruden. You can't be much more slimy than that.

Gruden isn't slimy. He just has an ego and does things his way. And he can boast some success to allow for it. Hue Jackson is the kind of guy who talks behind your back, talks to through the media. Works angles to keep his jobs. He's a token boot licker. Nobody respects Hue Jackson. Just look at some of the quotes from players on him. Compared him to Michael Scott from the office for god sake.

1 hour ago, big_palooka said:

Gruden isn't slimy. He just has an ego and does things his way. And he can boast some success to allow for it. Hue Jackson is the kind of guy who talks behind your back, talks to through the media. Works angles to keep his jobs. He's a token boot licker. Nobody respects Hue Jackson. Just look at some of the quotes from players on him. Compared him to Michael Scott from the office for god sake.

Bold face lying to everyone constantly including your own players is pretty slimy imo.

Hard pass on HJ. Gruden is our offensive mastermind, Hues offense would be entirey different. Our OC is just someone who calls Grudens plays. 

As everyone else said, Hue is a slimey dirtbag. Think of that co worker, friend, etc that you suspect may always talk s*** about you as soon as you leave the room. 

Hue will get an offensive coordinator job somewhere, just not here. 

On 10/28/2018 at 4:43 PM, SBXISBXVSBXVIII said:

Don’t forget the Giants

The Giants are one of the few teams along with Arizona that I wouldn't mind picking behind because I dont see how the Giants don't go QB and I dont see how Arizona wouldn't got LT to protect Rosen. 

9 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

The Giants are one of the few teams along with Arizona that I wouldn't mind picking behind because I dont see how the Giants don't go QB and I dont see how Arizona wouldn't got LT to protect Rosen. 

Agreed. Giants HAVE to take a QB with their 1st. The fans will straight riot if they dont.

The Cards have holes everywhere and seeing as theyve already got Chandler Jones, i could see them going multiple other routes besides Bosa.

The real intrigue will be tho if we're picking 3rd or 4th and Bosa falls to 2 or 3, who might break the bank to trade up for him.

Archived