BDL Owners Meeting 2019

TedLavie

12 minutes ago, Counselor said:

You play 6 against your own division and then 4 against another division (that other division rotates every year) then you play the other two games against the same seeding as you from the year prior of the other two divisions. So if you were first in your division you play the first in those other two divisions. Problem solved 

This is a good way to improve parity. 

40 minutes ago, Counselor said:

You play 6 against your own division and then 4 against another division (that other division rotates every year) then you play the other two games against the same seeding as you from the year prior of the other two divisions. So if you were first in your division you play the first in those other two divisions. Problem solved 

yea, that's not a balanced scheduele, which was my point

1 hour ago, bcb1213 said:

you'd have to show me, cause what you just said means nothing to me  lol

What Counselor said

54 minutes ago, Counselor said:

30 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

yea, that's not a balanced scheduele, which was my point

Except it is...

Id be game for a no injuries Preseason Week 4 and take Thanksgiving off

if I may...a no injuries preseason week 4 w/ Thanksgiving off is a smaller change than redoing the schedule.

Would anyone be against trying that this year?  Then if it still doesn't work, we look at Counselor's idea.  

I am a fan of small tweaks first instead of big overhauls.  

14 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

if I may...a no injuries preseason week 4 w/ Thanksgiving off is a smaller change than redoing the schedule.

Would anyone be against trying that this year?  Then if it still doesn't work, we look at Counselor's idea.  

+1

27 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Week 17 is a much bigger issue than Thanksgiving

1 minute ago, TedLavie said:

Week 17 is a much bigger issue than Thanksgiving

In terms of give-a-damn, I'd say it's Thanksgiving.

Honestly, for week 17, I think we may just have to go all-or-nothing.  Nothing isn't really an option, so we go for all.  If they played week 16, you can play them week 17.  Remove all subjectivity.

Just now, Ragnarok said:

In terms of give-a-damn, I'd say it's Thanksgiving.

Honestly, for week 17, I think we may just have to go all-or-nothing.  Nothing isn't really an option, so we go for all.  If they played week 16, you can play them week 17.  Remove all subjectivity.

^

Archived