BDL Owners Meeting 2019

TedLavie

1 minute ago, bcb1213 said:

lol, no, the majority (11) obviously wants 14 games, it has to be 3 vs 4

If nothing else Whickers voting mistake makes it 2, 3, and 4. Since then a couple people have moved to 2.

The schedule will be balanced, I promise.

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

Why did Prop 3, which had the vote lead, get removed from this discussion?

I AM TOTALLY AGAINST WHAT JUST HAPPENED

YOU CAN'T SAY VOTE TWO OR THREE WHEN THREE AND FOUR HAVE THE MAJORITY

Sorry, Prop 2 and 3. Typo on my part. Too many damn options.

32 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

Kinda dumb if you ask me. 3 and 4 both have the same issue with preseason games and player eligibility that Week 17 has. Realistically it should just be removed altogether so there's no guesswork. @SirA1 was on 2, @Jlash has openly said 3 and 4 are his worst options. I think if push comes to shove the vote should be between 2 and 3.

#4 doesn't have a Week 17, and all your players are health in the pre-season... there is no injury issues concerning whether your players are out or not unless they get hurt in the preseason.

51 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

So we have 1 vote for P1, 3 for P2, 6 for P3, 4 for P4 and 1 for P5

P1 and P5 can't win and SirA already revoted on P4 (which now sits at 5). So now P2 can't win either. So I'll ask @Jlash @pheltzbahr and @Hockey5djh to revote, in addition to @MD4L

I have to revote as well, and I can't decide between the fact that P3 doesn't fix w17 and the fact that P4 has 2 games in preseason, which I absolutely hate. I'll think about it

I'm just gonna ignore everything Hockey is doing because well, he's not in charge of this

you all must vote 3 or 4.....that's it

9 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

I AM TOTALLY AGAINST WHAT JUST HAPPENED

YOU CAN'T SAY VOTE TWO OR THREE WHEN THREE AND FOUR HAVE THE MAJORITY

I see no difference when you declared 3 the winner earlier without the votes and counting them in your favor.

I want any decision without a week 17. 

3 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

I'm just gonna ignore everything Hockey is doing because well, he's not in charge of this

you all must vote 3 or 4.....that's it

No we don't 2 and 4 were within one vote of each other so that looks like 3 options to me. 

So....is Whicker not allowed to change his vote to what he actually wanted (Prop 2 instead of prop 4)?

If that's the only change the votes are currently as follows:

Prop 1 (0) -

Prop 2 (4) - Ted, hockey, pheltz, Whicker

Prop 3 (6) - Rags, Lukic, Counselor, Ruskie, bcb, wwhicock

Prop 4 (4) - PR, Xmad, BDP, SirA

Prop 5 (1) - Jlash

How should we proceed from here@bcb1213?

7 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

So....is Whicker not allowed to change his vote to what he actually wanted (Prop 2 instead of prop 4)?

Prop 1 (0) -

Prop 5 (1) - Jlash

We have 10 people voting to not reduce the season length and 4 voting to reduce.  That seems like a majority in favor of nonreduction.

I would say that at this time, we should take a vote between Prop 3 and Prop 4.  The only difference is that instead of week 17, we start week 3 of the preseason in Prop 4, while Prop 3 keeps week 17 with an objective test and starts week 4 of preseason.  

4 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

We have 10 people voting to not reduce the season length and 4 voting to reduce.  That seems like a majority in favor of nonreduction.

I would say that at this time, we should take a vote between Prop 3 and Prop 4.  The only difference is that instead of week 17, we start week 3 of the preseason in Prop 4, while Prop 3 keeps week 17 with an objective test and starts week 4 of preseason.  

I think in fairness @Jlash should vote between 2, 3, and 4 first. Then the two highest remaining should be voted on.

5 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

That's also not factoring the BDP and SirA have since switched their votes from Prop 4 to Prop 2.

11 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

Prop 1 (0) -

Prop 5 (1) - Jlash

seeing how 10 our of 16 people want 14 games, it would make sense to have the options be 14 games

seeing how 10 our of 16 people want 14 games, it would make sense to have the options be 14 games

Because since we started discussing it SirA and BDP have moved from Prop 4 to Prop 2.

If we're letting people have their own votes that would make it 6-6 between prop 2 and 3 with Jlash on Prop 5, and PR and Xmad the only people on Prop 4.

Archived