.Buzz

Updated: Jaguars sign Nick Foles

Posted (edited)

Edited by .Buzz

Reports also indicate he's not getting paid among the highest paid and it was mainly us as a suitor which we expected. I'm guessing $15-$17 per.

Kaye likes it.

We'll see if it gets done but there's a lot of smoke.

37 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

What does this mean for you guys at 7 should this prove to be true.

Means we aren't taking a QB lol

Idk, at this point I'd hope to trade down. Our weaknesses are offensive weapons and OL. I think almost everyone isn't worth drafting there at 7

5 hours ago, .Buzz said:

Kaye likes it.

We'll see if it gets done but there's a lot of smoke.

Would be funny if I got the 3 years for 54M guess correct. I still am not a big fan of it if true. Have to see how its structured

58 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Means we aren't taking a QB lol

Idk, at this point I'd hope to trade down. Our weaknesses are offensive weapons and OL. I think almost everyone isn't worth drafting there at 7

Still don't think it does, but definitely don't see us trading up after signing him if it ends up happening.

If Haskins falls (who we are rumored to like), then I could definitely see us selecting him.

Need too many offensive assets to trade up and mortgage what we can put around Foles if we pay him a solid amount imo.

3 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Still don't think it does, but definitely don't see us trading up after signing him if it ends up happening.

If Haskins falls (who we are rumored to like), then I could definitely see us selecting him.

Need too many offensive assets to trade up and mortgage what we can put around Foles if we pay him a solid amount imo.

Unless that contract is basically a 1 year deal, I cant imagine drafting Haskins too. If we truly think we have a window at all to strike while the defense is hot then we cant spend most of our available cap space and also draft a QB in round 1

I guess this is the place to put this:

If there is any amount of validity to the ARZ Murray rumors (no way right??), do we take a look at Rosen? I wasn't as big on him as a prospect as some, but I'm still intrigued for the right price. 

44 minutes ago, Jaguarfan said:

I guess this is the place to put this:

If there is any amount of validity to the ARZ Murray rumors (no way right??), do we take a look at Rosen? I wasn't as big on him as a prospect as some, but I'm still intrigued for the right price. 

All about it. I'm a Rosen fan...

Doesn't seem like that is an option based on reports unless we swoop in as a mystery team. Been pretty heavily reported if something happens it'll be Washington from the sounds of it.

IG/Twitter is an amazing thing.

Posted (edited)
On 3/3/2019 at 8:15 PM, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Unless that contract is basically a 1 year deal, I cant imagine drafting Haskins too. If we truly think we have a window at all to strike while the defense is hot then we cant spend most of our available cap space and also draft a QB in round 1

If they think signing Foles is the answer they are playing with fire I expect the defense to play even worse next than they played this past season I can't wait for 2020.

Edited by DuvalsKing