Some stuff bout to go down?

mistakey

7 hours ago, OttoGrahamsGhost said:

Tayne is the (unknown credible) source.

4 hours ago, big poppa pump said:

That's not horseunit's shoulder you are leaning on.  If you get my drift.

I am not sure I get your drift. What part of @Horseunit that isn't his shoulder are you referring to?

3 hours ago, OttoGrahamsGhost said:

giphy.gif

Both topical and poignant at this present moment.

47 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

And according to the conspicuous event that moves athletes up and down draft boards, Kyler Murray evidently grew a little also. 

The miracle of science? Or the nfl channeling more money off of the consumer?

35 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

I swear I heard all season that he was 5'8' MAYBE 5'9". He goes to the combine and now hes a hair over 5'10"? Fishy Fishy 

Both posts proof of the Mandela Effect.

32 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

Tayne is the (unknown credible) source.

I am not sure I get your drift. What part of @Horseunit that isn't his shoulder are you referring to?

Both topical and poignant at this present moment.

Both posts proof of the Mandela Effect.

I've read and heard rumors Murray in meetings with personnel looked shorter then the 5'10 1/8 he was listed at but I wanna comment on rumors for obj. I am for one hopeful the Browns can land him and keep 17 I'm not a fan of given of Zeitler but I get it Corbett is Dorsey's guy. I hope if rumors are true which I'm skeptical. I hope of it is zietler ogbah and multiple picks it's not involving 17 and we turn Duke and another pick say pays 3rd into Dee ford even for only one yr and I hope we can turn say a 5th and 7th into Houston. Take the money on now with money coming off books later to open up for extensions for our young guys. Right away for 19' season Garrett ford and Houston would be big imo. Also I believe obj to us is the best possible spot he can land with his best friend on team as a leader and he's already worked with baker. I'm rambling now I apologize. I hope Dorsey does us fans right.

Also just curious do any of ya buy into our current players tweets something is going down or what? I struggle with those they make me hopeful but I try to stay level headed. I try to go back to this point last year I don't recall rumors for the guys before the deals were made. Just curious how you guys feel being local where I'm not 

24 minutes ago, BaYArEa32 said:

Also just curious do any of ya buy into our current players tweets something is going down or what? I struggle with those they make me hopeful but I try to stay level headed. I try to go back to this point last year I don't recall rumors for the guys before the deals were made. Just curious how you guys feel being local where I'm not 

OBJ

The elite WRs don’t win Super Bowls thing doesn’t really apply here.

Many of the teams with elite WRs don’t have a great roster. It’s not the WRs fault. Also many of the SBs recently were won by Brady, so you can’t really use those, that’s just a case of the best player winning them. Julio won the Falcons a SB if they just run the ball three times and kick it. Etc etc.

It half makes sense to use that argument if all your resources are going to an elite WR and you suck at building the rest of the team, but we have a good QB on a rookie deal (which is a game changer, if your qb can compete at the top level on his first contract). And we have a loaded roster with many other studs also still on their first contracts.

If there’s ever a time and a place for a team to add Odell, it’s now and Cleveland.

8 minutes ago, Aztec Hammer said:

If we get Beckham, this team is Super Bowl contending ready, working on the idea that Mayfield is ready.

Hopefully they get it done.

We need to content with or without beckham, if we do trade for him it is likely that he misses some games. 

If the formation of the trade looks like ogbah, zeitler and a 2nd and a 3rd day pick I can get behind it. Trading zeitler pays for most of obj  salary, ogbah is probably gone next year. 

It does create two glaring holes, a stout de, ogbah has been solid, and a rg. We dont get to replace our olinemen with the 2nd because it is gone. 

Our 1st probably goes to a DL, so we will sti have significant holes in the roster.

Obj contract is reasonable 19 million per year with ny fitting some of the bill, the browns hit is roughly 15 per year.

Zeitler, Ogbah, a 2 and a 3 would be crazy. I just can’t believe that would happen. Zeitler is a really good Guard but they’re honestly not that hard to get, and Ogbah isn’t much more than a jag tbh.

I want us to strike whilst the iron is hot and get Mayfield an all-time loaded offense.

We will have a ridiculous run game with Chubb and Hunt, but people will be surprised how quickly second year struggles can descend on a QB if one or two things are off. There’s loads of tape on Baker now, tape on the scheme, teams and players won’t be assuming he’s a green rookie, Perriman/Higgins/whoever is outside aren’t getting those deep bombs as much and things could become clunky and frustrating all of a sudden.

Beckham immediately mitigates a ton of that and provides an all-star surrounding cast that the entire league would be jealous of.

OBJ. Landry. Callaway. Higgins. Njoku. Chubb. Hunt.

There is just no plausible way that everyone can be accounted for if the scheme is right and your QB is a guy who can deliver the ball accurate and on time.

Moving on from zeitler makes our oline 6 deep from 7. 

3 decent tackles, 3 good interior guys. That is an acceptable risk. 

It does make our skill players loaded, we would be able to attack deep, middle and short, there would be no way of cheating by taking away the short game. 

The rams and the cheifs  got stopped by new England, we would still need a great defense to contest for the superbowl.

7 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

Moving on from zeitler makes our oline 6 deep from 7. 

3 decent tackles, 3 good interior guys. That is an acceptable risk. 

It does make our skill players loaded, we would be able to attack deep, middle and short, there would be no way of cheating by taking away the short game. 

The rams and the cheifs  got stopped by new England, we would still need a great defense to contest for the superbowl.

Chiefs stopped New England.  Dee Ford blew it. Rams couldn’t generate any offense. 

11 hours ago, buckeyesNut0623 said:

I thought that trade was for our 2020 1st rounder? If it does not have a 1st rounder then hell yeah but I would like to know when we can get out of that contract without costing us like the Steelers and AB but for the most part yeah I could get behind that 

Even if it was for a ‘20 1st rd pickl. If they get OBJ that pick should be in the mid 20s IMO. Your not getting any player similar ability to OBJ with that. So it’s a smart trade. 

It’s prolly no where near as bad as ABs. You gotta remember AB and the Steelers reworked his contract to free up the money for Bell’s contract. If everything is going right and the browns are winning OBJ will prolly go for a contract reconstruction as well. 

Bel literally screwed over the Steelers twice this year. Once by sitting out and two by having them rework ABs contract for his potential contract. Now the Steelers will take a massive hit for it 

11 minutes ago, mistakey said:

Chiefs stopped New England.  Dee Ford blew it. Rams couldn’t generate any offense. 

New England new exactly qhat the rams were doing. Like the last time they beat them in the superbowl. 

Either way you need a good hc, qb, then defense, then offensive players.

Archived