Mini TCMD - Discussion Thread

ny92mike

7 minutes ago, squire12 said:

GB has a nicely run organization and is owned by a few thousand "share-holders".  Plenty of room on the bandwagon.  

Yeah, I'm one of them. Being a shareholder gets you an invite to the annual meeting at the beginning of camp. I've never gone. It doesn't pay a dividend. 

The OBJ trade isn't that bad a deal for NYG. They move a talented knucklehead who misses a lot of games. Keeping Eli around well past his expiration date is a much bigger problem though they'll probably fix that one this year. Peppers is a decent replacement for Collins. The 2 draft picks should let the team fix some holes.

24 minutes ago, LuckyNumber11 said:

I'd made it said a few times that I was hoping to move down and talked to a GM or two and no one was biting. Not upset with getting Bosa though. He's a top tier talent 

I would have thought Murray would have been the pick.

If I were the Cards, I wouldn't take Murray. Rosen wasn't terrible on a terrible team. Let's see if Kingsbury is a QB whisperer or not.

Unrelated, but in Dallas is there any doubt that Cincinnati has their 6th round pick from the Benwickere trade? It's not reflected in this mock's draft order but every place I've seen has it with the Bengals. 

15 minutes ago, sparky151 said:

Yeah, I'm one of them. Being a shareholder gets you an invite to the annual meeting at the beginning of camp. I've never gone. It doesn't pay a dividend. 

The OBJ trade isn't that bad a deal for NYG. They move a talented knucklehead who misses a lot of games. Keeping Eli around well past his expiration date is a much bigger problem though they'll probably fix that one this year. Peppers is a decent replacement for Collins. The 2 draft picks should let the team fix some holes.

I don't get the Eli is bad talk, his stats are still better than most, but the GM that just traded Odell was the same GM that handed him a massive contract extension the previous year.  We already had a high dead money count from all the previous trades and free agent moves that didn't work out and were cut.  Now he adds another 16 million to dead money.  With this move he just made it even more difficult for Eli to have a good game.  It was bad enough that he made the offensive line worse last year, which was hard to do but he found a way and now he trades away the only real receiver we had.  It wasn't like we had depth at that position.  We didn't have a #2 last year and now he trades away the #1.  

If they thought he was a knucklehead, why give him a massive contract last year.  I just don't understand the direction of this team and like I've said before I don't even recognize this team anymore.  

With this move, the team just opened up another massive hole to fill and anything they do isn't going to replace the talent Odell has.

I really hope that Eli just retires at this point, simply because I hate to see him play out his final year under this turd.

8 minutes ago, sparky151 said:

If I were the Cards, I wouldn't take Murray. Rosen wasn't terrible on a terrible team. Let's see if Kingsbury is a QB whisperer or not.

Unrelated, but in Dallas is there any doubt that Cincinnati has their 6th round pick from the Benwickere trade? It's not reflected in this mock's draft order but every place I've seen has it with the Bengals. 

Draft order was pulled from our KC forum,  we’ve actually done a tone of work on this....  but as with any type of contract/trade it’s hard to pull out all the details with limited info.  So it’s not exact by any means.

This one it does look like the conditions were met though, it will be Cinci’s in real life.   As far as this mock, can’t speak. 

26 minutes ago, samsel23 said:

Unrelated, but in Dallas is there any doubt that Cincinnati has their 6th round pick from the Benwickere trade? It's not reflected in this mock's draft order but every place I've seen has it with the Bengals

@sparky151

I went ahead and made this change.  Just hope it doesn't create an issue where I'm reworking the entire 7th round because of all the conditional draft picks.

Giants looking to trade down from 6th overall.

Looking to drop in the range of 10 - 16 

If interested hit me up.  Not looking to break your bank but would like something close to fair market value using the draft pick value chart.

4 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

Giants looking to trade down from 6th overall.

Looking to drop in the range of 10 - 16 

If interested hit me up.  Not looking to break your bank but would like something close to fair market value using the draft pick value chart.

Could get the 17th pick....

Archived