Preseason Week 4 GDT: Titans (1-2) at Chiefs (1-2)

Titans fan 617

3 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

It may actually end up being a rough ending to his NFL career lol.

Oh come on lol. At worst the end of his titans career ( Doubt it) but he would be signed SUPER fast if we cut him. I know you were joking but still lol

1 minute ago, VY-FTW said:

Oh come on lol. At worst the end of his titans career ( Doubt it) but he would be signed SUPER fast if we cut him. I know you were joking but still lol

He would be claimed by someone, but I have my doubts about him sticking anywhere. Just don't know what he brings to the table in any system.

Just now, titans0021 said:

He would be claimed by someone, but I have my doubts about him sticking anywhere. Just don't know what he brings to the table in any system.

Yeah Idk man. I think he could def stick with a 4-3 team at the very least as depth. I'm sure there is someone in the NFL that could find a use for the guy

Just now, Titans fan 617 said:

I'm surprised Tanney looks bad because these are the guys he's worked with all camp long and you wouldn't know it 

He legitimately seems to have regressed since last year. I had hope that he had some potential as a future backup in the league. That's pretty much gone at this point.

Can just bring in a EJ Manuel, Mark Sanchez or Matt Moore type next off-season to replace Cassel(assuming Cassel retires after this year). This team is built around Mariota and if he goes down for an extended time it's meaningless, so just have an experienced guy who can run the offense in a pinch without many practice reps and that's really all you need.

1 minute ago, TitanLegend said:

Can just bring in a EJ Manuel, Mark Sanchez or Matt Moore type next off-season to replace Cassel(assuming Cassel retires after this year). This team is built around Mariota and if he goes down for an extended time it's meaningless, so just have an experienced guy who can run the offense in a pinch without many practice reps and that's really all you need.

Yup what you said. And I know you didnt mean him BUT HARD PASS on Mark Sanchez lmao

Also disappointed in Reed. I wanted him to take Brices spot SO BAD :( 

Archived