Browns sign OT Kendall Lamm

mistakey

As far as barreled stouts, a bomber should be 15-25 bucks.  Anything under 15 is likely thin and harsh tasting.  Some (Even More Jesus, Canadian Breakfast Stout) may be a bit over 25.  Generally speaking, they’re worth the price, especially the Founder’s stuff.

Look for abv >10%.  Multiple barrelings are better.  A really good BB aged stout should be THICK and potent.  Strong coffee, dark chocolate and subtle bourbon smoothness. Good BB stouts aren’t “hot” (whisky tasting) or thin/watery.

16 hours ago, pnies20 said:

Try the chimay red first. You can get a bomber for like $12 and sip on it. Good stuff

So I grabbed this bad boy...

Chimay-Bleu-Grand-Reserve-075_1000x1000.

in a 12 oz bottle and am sipping on it now.  Nice, I like it.  Won’t knock by BB stouts off the podium, but it’s a nice change up.  Got a bomber of the red stuff too, but I have to take the youngest to a birthday party in a bit so that’s gonna have to wait.

34 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

So I grabbed this bad boy...

Chimay-Bleu-Grand-Reserve-075_1000x1000.

in a 12 oz bottle and am sipping on it now.  Nice, I like it.  Won’t knock by BB stouts off the podium, but it’s a nice change up.  Got a bomber of the red stuff too, but I have to take the youngest to a birthday party in a bit so that’s gonna have to wait.

Nah bro. Kill em both

😂😂😂

1 hour ago, pnies20 said:

Nah bro. Kill em both

😂😂😂

Update:

I’m 30 min into a 9 year olds birthday party at a skating rink.  Pop music on volume 1000. Wishing I’d taken your advice and killed both.

Praying for the sweet release of death.  Pray for me bros, if I don’t make it out, it’s been a hoot. 

Crying uncontrollably in the corner, blood creeping from my ears...

Questioning all the decisions I’ve made thus far in life to put me in this situation.

Little girls screaming in between dabs, preteen boys reeking of BO and one kid who’s 5 years too old to be taking roller skating this seriously whizzing around the place.

6 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Update:

I’m 30 min into a 9 year olds birthday party at a skating rink.  Pop music on volume 1000. Wishing I’d taken your advice and killed both.

Praying for the sweet release of death.  Pray for me bros, if I don’t make it out, it’s been a hoot. 

This is your fault, man. You knew what you were getting yourself into, and still you neglected to bring a flask of whiskey??

Just now, dawgdish said:

This is your fault, man. You knew what you were getting yourself into, and still you neglected to bring a flask of whiskey??

I had a flight of beers at lunch and the Chimay after lunch.  Figured any more would be pushing it with having to drive.

Shoulda chanced it, any cop on earth would have understood.

15 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I had a flight of beers at lunch and the Chimay after lunch.  Figured any more would be pushing it with having to drive.

Shoulda chanced it, any cop on earth would have understood.

I’m just disappointed you didn’t lace up the ole skates. You need to learn to do Parenting 101 and embarrass the heck out of your child by doing a 70s era skate dance. 

21 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

I’m just disappointed you didn’t lace up the ole skates. You need to learn to do Parenting 101 and embarrass the heck out of your child by doing a 70s era skate dance. 

I thought about it, but then I laid eyes on the skates. 

Ewww...

Good beers. Good thread. That woman would go well with those mentioned. Pumking and warlock are great. If a fan of belgian monk beers like wits, trips, and quads st.bernardus is very good. New belgium triple surprised me with how good it was. Flying dog double ipa will knock ya off. Too many good beers in this world...

6 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Crying uncontrollably in the corner, blood creeping from my ears...

Questioning all the decisions I’ve made thus far in life to put me in this situation.

Little girls screaming in between dabs, preteen boys reeking of BO and one kid who’s 5 years too old to be taking roller skating this seriously whizzing around the place.

giphy-facebook_s.jpg']

WbUn.gif

Archived