The Simpsoooonnsss...Mafia. N3 Friday 7PM CT

KOTN-93

7 minutes ago, Dome said:

You realize this would mean that the “family memeber” that sent the PM has been staying read up in thread better than some of the player have.... and also is privy to chatty details... right?

a family member hacked his FF account to interfere with a mafia game xD

thats a new one 

Yes, it was family my son-n-law and I was watching Bb games. My daughter got bored got on the computer, my mistake was I left this site up and running.. There..

1 minute ago, BringinDaPain said:

Yes, it was family my son-n-law and I was watching Bb games. My daughter got bored got on the computer, my mistake was I left this site up and running.. There..

It was your daughter? 

Ha.

4 minutes ago, Dome said:

I have a hard time believing a family member 

1) decided to snoop through his FF account 

2) knew enough about this specific game to make that PM

3) knew enough about mafia to even figure this stuff out. This is BDP’s what, third game? But somehow his random family member can figure out his teammates and who homer is?

Dome, please get a life you have always disliked me. Hater..

44 minutes ago, VikeManDan said:

I think you reset it and host again after March Madness to be honest. Take what worked this go around and what didn't and make your changes.

It wasn't your fault the PM was sent.

Sucks because I red-lettered two mafia before that PM was sent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You and me were killing it B|

1 minute ago, BringinDaPain said:

I ask for any of you not to invite me to another mafia game that has Dome or mission in it.

12 minutes ago, Dome said:

I’m out. If we reset the game, pls replace me if BDP is involved. 

Later fools 

Let's take a deep breath and not overreact

2 minutes ago, BringinDaPain said:

Dome, is a Hater plan and simple. It can't get any simpler than it is. He has always been like that toward me. Nothing is ever going to change him or me.

What you are describing is small in comparison to the trials I have gone through with certain posters...I know you and Dome can either get past it or ignore it. We are all "looks around slyly" friends here :)

20 minutes ago, The Orca said:

@KOTN-93

You have done a good job. I'd say kill it and civs are Round 1 winners lol. Run the game again (maybe with some tweaks depending on how you and Malf see the mechanics working) and try again soon as Round 2

Another suggestion is you reveal the roles and run the game again as an open setup

Archived