The Simpsoooonnsss...Mafia. N3 Friday 7PM CT

KOTN-93

24 minutes ago, BringinDaPain said:

Dome, is a Hater plan and simple. It can't get any simpler than it is. He has always been like that toward me. Nothing is ever going to change him or me.

My only interactions with you have been this game and maybe the last 2 you are in.

I can assure you I had no issue with you until this stunt and the story you crafted to explain it lmao 

but please, continue to believe that I’m out to get you lol 

27 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Let's take a deep breath and not overreact

Not an overreaction. I’ve seen enough of him to make an informed decision lol 

I’m starting to think he just likes stirring stuff up lol 

25 minutes ago, SwAg said:

The segue from the "text message taunting about Mafia" to "my daughter did it," raised the entertainment rating from 5 / 7 to a perfect 5 / 7.

Still not as good as The Dark Knight.

And when Heath Lesger overdosed, Chris Nolan didn’t try to blame his daughter 

1 hour ago, Dome said:

My only interactions with you have been this game and maybe the last 2 you are in.

I can assure you I had no issue with you until this stunt and the story you crafted to explain it lmao 

but please, continue to believe that I’m out to get you lol 

Not an overreaction. I’ve seen enough of him to make an informed decision lol 

I’m starting to think he just likes stirring stuff up lol 

I gotta go with Dome here. A daughter not only knows about mafia, how to play it, what is happening in the game... but also throws in little nuggets like "Dont ask your BDL buddy, he is on my team" or whatever it was? I give that a less than 5% chance of being true. Especially questionable after stating over and over that you dont lie and the PM didnt come from you; and it 100% did. Just my 2 cents from a 10 page read up. 

2 hours ago, KOTN-93 said:

Actually I dont think so. In the PM before it switched over to mafia was talking about hypothetical contracts for some league (NSFL I assume) story fits perfectly with what the orevious convo. Also There is a difference in tone when the topic changed which lends to his story.

@BringinDaPain sorry if ive been hard you this game. @Counselor im sorry ive jerked you around so much this game. I appreciate everyones patience and cooperation.

Sounds like alcohol. 

Archived