The Simpsoooonnsss...Mafia. N3 Friday 7PM CT

KOTN-93

3 minutes ago, KOTN-93 said:

Im a mess dude. Its my first time hosting and this happens. Recipe for disaster cut me some slack.

This wasn’t aimed at you or meant to take a shot at you in any way. Just asking for clarification on what happened. No criticisms here but I will say you need to reset the game or host a different one at this point.

Just now, Dome said:

This wasn’t aimed at you or meant to take a shot at you in any way. Just asking for clarification on what happened. No criticisms here but I will say you need to reset the game or host a different one at this point.

Thats where Im at. I wanted to get some other opinions to be sure.

The more I think on this the more i feel its boned. We have to either reset or just kill it with fire?(Cause im an idiot and outed bcbs replacement out of frustration trying to explain what happened. Which do you guys want?

5 minutes ago, KOTN-93 said:

The more I think on this the more i feel its boned. We have to either reset or just kill it with fire?(Cause im an idiot and outed bcbs replacement out of frustration trying to explain what happened. Which do you guys want?

I think you reset it and host again after March Madness to be honest. Take what worked this go around and what didn't and make your changes.

It wasn't your fault the PM was sent.

Sucks because I red-lettered two mafia before that PM was sent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just got woken up to a text asking how the Simpson's were going? I'm embarrassed to say that a family member had done this last night during the game. The person had read my previous PM's to Counselor about BDL and whatever he and I talk about in our daily chats and PM's to Nacho about NSFL and starting my own sims league. @KOTN-93 I am truly sorry this happen to your mafia but sorry this happen to my friend @Counselor.

1 minute ago, BringinDaPain said:

Just got woken up to a text asking how the Simpson's were going? I'm embarrassed to say that a family member had done this last night during the game. The person had read my previous PM's to Counselor about BDL and whatever he and I talk about in our daily chats and PM's to Nacho about NSFL and starting my own sims league. @KOTN-93 I am truly sorry this happen to your mafia but sorry this happen to my friend @Counselor.

BS

6 minutes ago, Dome said:

BS

Actually I dont think so. In the PM before it switched over to mafia was talking about hypothetical contracts for some league (NSFL I assume) story fits perfectly with what the orevious convo. Also There is a difference in tone when the topic changed which lends to his story.

@BringinDaPain sorry if ive been hard you this game. @Counselor im sorry ive jerked you around so much this game. I appreciate everyones patience and cooperation.

4 minutes ago, KOTN-93 said:

Actually I dont think so. In the PM before it switched over to mafia was talking about hypothetical contracts for some league (NSFL I assume) story fits perfectly with what the orevious convo. Also There is a difference in tone when the topic changed which lends to his story.

@BringinDaPain sorry if ive been hard you this game. @Counselor im sorry ive jerked you around so much this game. I appreciate everyones patience and cooperation.

You realize this would mean that the “family memeber” that sent the PM has been staying read up in thread better than some of the player have.... and also is privy to chatty details... right?

a family member hacked his FF account to interfere with a mafia game xD

thats a new one 

3 minutes ago, Dome said:

You realize this would mean that the “family memeber” that sent the PM has been staying read up in thread better than some of the player have.... and also is privy to chatty details... right?

a family member hacked his FF account to interfere with a mafia game xD

thats a new one 

I mean

It's pretty suspicious but I'm not entirely sure BDP would intentionally gamethrow by hardclaiming mafia in a PM while also outting his partner.

2 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I mean

It's pretty suspicious but I'm not entirely sure BDP would intentionally gamethrow by hardclaiming mafia in a PM while also outting his partner.

I have a hard time believing a family member 

1) decided to snoop through his FF account 

2) knew enough about this specific game to make that PM

3) knew enough about mafia to even figure this stuff out. This is BDP’s what, third game? But somehow his random family member can figure out his teammates and who homer is?

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

I have a hard time believing a family member 

1) decided to snoop through his FF account 

2) knew enough about this specific game to make that PM

3) knew enough about mafia to even figure this stuff out. This is BDP’s what, third game? But somehow his random family member can figure out his teammates and who homer is?

So you think his intention was to literally gamethrow?

Archived