The Simpsoooonnsss...Mafia. N3 Friday 7PM CT

KOTN-93

2 hours ago, SwAg said:

But really, what did Mission do?  He strikes me as the type of person who never does anything other than misuse variations of the word "smug."

I'll put it in our terms.  He's a bit of a vitor 

31 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Dont sell yourself short. You are always special in my eyes. 

Miss yer musk

24 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I had a different read on you lol

I’ve been trying to be different every single game for the past 6-7 games. I hate people actually pushing meta reads as a reason to vote for someone instead of paying attention to the individual game. I use it to try and just get people chatting, like the whole “dome being defensive” thing just gets him worked up and he gives clues off of that. 

What was youre read?

12 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

Miss yer musk

I’ve been trying to be different every single game for the past 6-7 games. I hate people actually pushing meta reads as a reason to vote for someone instead of paying attention to the individual game. I use it to try and just get people chatting, like the whole “dome being defensive” thing just gets him worked up and he gives clues off of that. 

What was youre read?

I had a civ read on you...but it seemed that you knew who I was, so i thought you were a power role

29 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I had a civ read on you...but it seemed that you knew who I was, so i thought you were a power role

The way you were playing it just gave me a feeling you had a power role. You weren’t being to aggressive yet still pushing points. You also voted for PR after an invest. 

Most of the time I can tell when you are playing with your gut. 

Archived