2019 MLB Regular Season Discussion

Thelonebillsfan

7 minutes ago, TENINCH said:

Love Aubrey Huff. Always wished he had played for the Twins. He's only asking these fools to act they have done it before like he did. 

No, he is advocating that someone get hit with a 100 MPH projectile for having the audacity to have fun playing a game for children.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

No, he is advocating that someone get hit with a 100 MPH projectile for having the audacity to have fun playing a game for children.

They are making millions and millions of dollars. Nothing about it being a kids game anymore.

2 minutes ago, TENINCH said:

They are making millions and millions of dollars. Nothing about it being a kids game anymore.

You must just be tons of fun. Its patently idiotic to be mad at people having fun doing something. It's what weirdos who take things so seriously as to be detrimental do.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

You must just be tons of fun. Its patently idiotic to be mad at people having fun doing something. It's what weirdos who take things so seriously as to be detrimental do.

There are 28 other teams that would have hit Anderson too. Unwritten rules in baseball and that's one of them. Especially in April when both teams are already fighting to stay out of last place. 

Just now, TENINCH said:

There are 28 other teams that would have hit Anderson too. Unwritten rules in baseball and that's one of them. Especially in April when both teams are already fighting to stay out of last place. 

Yes very smart boy you. Because it's an unwritten rule that means it's not absolutely idiotic and childish to literally do something that could kill him because you're mad hes happy playing a game.

You're the guy demanding everybody work overtime at the office I can feel it.

3 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Yes very smart boy you. Because it's an unwritten rule that means it's not absolutely idiotic and childish to literally do something that could kill him because you're mad hes happy playing a game.

You're the guy demanding everybody work overtime at the office I can feel it.

Sitting in my living room listening to 80's music on my tv. No where near an office. Any other stupid guesses about me?