Gophers World Mafia, Rags & The Mother Aligned have Won!

2 hours ago, Malfatron said:

sanchez and forge didnt get the info. i think thats because they were heavily involved in other team factions

thus, one is weed dealer and one is red (imo)

both the ideas that forge is mafia and all civs got the info are obviously not true

On 3/25/2019 at 1:08 PM, Malfatron said:

——————————

The Engineer:

engineer-boy-holding-paper-plans-vector-

The Engineer is a designer and a builder, loved by all, but the longer he’s in the bar, the more beers he can drink. More he drinks the more his decisions could be detrimental.

The Weed Dealer:

drug-dealer-or-marijuana-pusher-vector-i

The guy that talks a lot with few words, he does most of his work in the dark. He wants to bring you into the back alley and suck you in. Either he is a nuicence, or he is your best friend, but is that up for you to decide

The Lawyer:

attorney-clipart-KTjepryGc.jpeg

The Lawyer is a fancy guy, that sips on his gin & tonics that really doesn’t care about what anyone thinks of him. Yelling  over the live band to try to talk thru his cellular device to keep his clients safe.

The Spy:

145213.jpg

The Spy is a guy you just can never seem to find in the bar, always hangin’ in the back hallways in the bar. Seems to be a nice guy tho if you do catch him! But beware, there are a few he knows that he doesn’t like. Don’t get on his bad side.

The Doctor:

doctor-cartoon-character-holding-clip-26

The Doctor is healthier than most, so he just comes to the bar for the music and to make sure nobody passes out on the barstools, if they do he knows how to get them revived and back into tip top shape to continue drinking

The Town Drunk:

drunk-and-wasted-leprechuan-vector-clipa

Busch Light drinkin’, AC/DC lovin’ fool that has a touch of crazy in him. Can’t tell his left, from his right, but grind his gears enough you could be hearing Hells Bells on the Highway to Hell

The Mother:

1030343.jpg

The lovely mother we would all like to..... She’s now single and ready to mingle, buy he a drink and anything can happen, but she still has a little thing for or Ex-Husband. Does the Ex want her back?

The City Cop:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcROjnIIyGoTRoJWiu8Bed5

A little racist, we have a hard time trusting him, but in reality he is a super nice guy. The nights he isn’t in the bar, he does like giving out parking tickets to everyone in the bar, so beware. 

The Jock:

575165.png

The a-hole that just loves to party, he’s wild, he loves to have a good time. He graduated a few years ago but he isn’t afraid to still wear that letterman’s jacket around on cold nights just to show how tough he is. He’s generally a nice guy, but “P” him off, he may just flip on you

The Tow-Truck Driver:

tow-truck-driver-260nw-69924466.jpg

Hes complete choas, but it’s his job to be. When not working he is the nicest guy and everyone can sit down and have a beer with him but at night you never know what could happen. Watch out, or your car just might be towed

The Hunter:

hunter-vector-stock_k7639227.jpg

He’s hanging around the bar just about every night, always talking about old war story’s, telling you the best way to track down a deer. He’s got one of the best eyes in town

The State Trooper:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQZtI1AAdWdcR4Ll38XL25

He looks like a mean ole man, but he’s one of the nice officers that will just take  you beer and coolers and follow you home so you get there safely. But when there is a bad guy a-foot, he will be able to find them

The Pastor:

preacher-clip-art-vector_gg57219264.jpg

Hallelujah, even Jesus wine. He comes down to the bar for a good time. He always gets drunk and talks about saving everyone from the devil, we will see if that ever comes true

The Bartender:

75340652-stock-vector-male-bartender-mak

everybodys favorite guy, makes everyone drinks, and try’s to keep the peace, everyone come and get a drink

The Bouncer:

46728341-stock-vector-security-man-of-ni

He’ll break up fights, and can protect everyone. He’ll even throw you out of the bar if you get in his way. In reality, he should be everyone’s friend, but is he?

The Love-Able Child:

child-clip-art-5.png

everybody loves this child, you all have seen him ride around town on his bike, but he just witnessed a murder and he isn’t the same kid now, he is a little nervous and scared........”daddy?”

I removed the 3 killed mafia and Nacho.  

OF the remaining , I think there are some roles that hint at being convert willing:

Engineer --- More he drinks the more his decisions could be detrimental.

Mother --- She’s now single and ready to mingle, buy he a drink and anything can happen, but she still has a little thing for or Ex-Husband. Does the Ex want her back?

City Cop -- A little racist, we have a hard time trusting him,

Jock -- He’s generally a nice guy, but “P” him off, he may just flip on you

Tow-Truck driver -- but at night you never know what could happen. Watch out, or your car just might be towed

Bouncer -- In reality, he should be everyone’s friend, but is he?

5 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Here is an idea, if everyone who was converted comes out and tells us who converted you, we can kill the drug dealer, you become civ and the game is over.

Because that's the correct way to play the game. Right @theuntouchable?

*Note, I have no idea if you convert back. 

You do realize that Touch is dead

Me: spend six hours re-reading D2-D4, drug dealer 100% Matts or Sanchez for X, Y, and Z reasons.

Malf:  Yeah, Sanchez and Forge.  Repeat what SwAg said.

Other people:  Yeah, Malf made a good point!

Just now, squire12 said:

Would like to get others thoughts on this option for tonight?

I don’t know why you think Dingo can do that.  The time he said he had a second charge and then didn’t use it was really confidence-inspiring.

6 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Me: spend six hours re-reading D2-D4, drug dealer 100% Matts or Sanchez for X, Y, and Z reasons.

Enlight me as how VMD or Squire are out of the running?

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

6 minutes ago, squire12 said:

You do realize that Touch is dead

Yup. And it makes me happy that he can't respond to that post where he did exactly that.

4 minutes ago, SwAg said:

You spent 6 hours rereading and came away 100% that I am the drug dealer. That alone discredits you.

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Are you even reading this?

You said something about getting information but only once.

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Yup. And it makes me happy that he can't respond to that post where he did exactly that.

You spent 6 hours rereading and came away 100% that I am the drug dealer. That alone discredits you.

You said something about getting information but only once.

Are you dumb?  Serious question.

Archived