Gophers World Mafia, Rags & The Mother Aligned have Won!

5 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

So the ones that have been happening have been you? 

Which ones? Because depending on that, there is no Mafia, and we need to go to whoever the best convert person is.

It should be pretty obvious.

1 minute ago, BringinDaPain said:

Honestly, you can't say this or can you?

Unless you're hiding something.

Just now, SwAg said:

Not really.  I resolved it days ago as you’re either scum or dreadful at this.

Guys often say mean things as a way of flirting. Try sending me flowers with an apology note. Here I start you off:

Dear Matts,

I am sorry for calling you dreadful. After much self reflection, I realize that... That... Its hard for me to say this, but it was actually me that was wrong about everything. And when I called you dreadful, its because inside I knew that it was me who played dreadful. Have you ever seen Mean Girls? Im basically the popular blonde in Mean Girls. I called other people bad names to cover up my inner ugliness. 

:insert your portion here:

XoXoXo,

Big Hag Swag

4 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

It should be pretty obvious.

Unless you're hiding something.

I dont want to make any assumptions, that is all. If you are claiming, why not give a full explanation? 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Guys often say mean things as a way of flirting. Try sending me flowers with an apology note. Here I start you off:

Dear Matts,

I am sorry for calling you dreadful. After much self reflection, I realize that... That... Its hard for me to say this, but it was actually me that was wrong about everything. And when I called you dreadful, its because inside I knew that it was me who played dreadful. Have you ever seen Mean Girls? Im basically the popular blonde in Mean Girls. I called other people bad names to cover up my inner ugliness. 

:insert your portion here:

XoXoXo,

Big Hag Swag

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, BringinDaPain said:

Nope, just saying that can we trust that he is telling the truth.

I've been mostly truthful all game.

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

I dont want to make any assumptions, that is all. If you are claiming, why not give a full explanation? 

Because it goes against my nature to just spew everything in thread.

3 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

I've been mostly truthful all game.

Because it goes against my nature to just spew everything in thread.

Assuming ted is the tracker/hunter.

What role are you? The only left is the bouncer and that's more of a protector role than anything.

Archived