Gophers World Mafia, Rags & The Mother Aligned have Won!

6 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

So...we lynch someone today, you kill bcb for us, then we lynch you tomorrow?  That's the idea here?

3 minutes ago, BringinDaPain said:

Yes

Would I like to win the game with you guys, of course. But if not I will agree to do a kill tonight to spare my life for another day.

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

when you **** on everyone who plays the game, calling people clueless and the like, it decreases the fun factor

it should be a joyous occasion, how good we are doing. much of town played a big part

we all know you are a great player, swag. you dont have to try to remind us in every post

I've barely said anything about myself.

If you continuously maintain positions unsupported evidence, if not disproven by countervailing evidence, you likely deserve to be characterized as clueless.

12 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

˙ǝʇɐɹnɔɔɐ ǝɹoɔ s,ʇᴉ ʇɐ ǝq sʎɐʍlɐ llᴉʍ ʇᴉ 'ƃuᴉɥʇǝɯos ʇɐ ʞool noʎ ʍoɥ ɹǝʇʇɐɯ ʇ,usǝop ʇI

˙ǝʇɐɹnɔɔɐ sɐʍ puǝ ǝɥʇ uᴉ ʇnq uoᴉʇdǝɔǝp ɐ uǝǝq ǝʌɐɥ ʎɐɯ uoᴉʇɐɯɹoɟuᴉ ǝɥʇ suɐǝɯ ʇᴉ 'looɥɔs ǝlppᴉɯ ǝʇɐnpɐɹƃ ʇ,upᴉp oɥʍ ǝsoɥʇ ɹoℲ

¿sᴉɥʇ pᴉp oɥM ˙ʇxǝʇ uʍop ǝpᴉsdn uᴉ ǝdʎʇ oʇ ǝʌɐɥ I ƃuᴉʎɐs WԀ ɐ ʇoƃ I osl∀

Whicker just quit again 

12 minutes ago, SwAg said:

No, you didn't.  You literally whined about X, Y, and Z every time we got in an "argument."  I can go back and pull all the examples if it means dispelling you of any illusion you offered any form of counterargument.

Do it. You have 12 minutes. 

12 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

when you **** on everyone who plays the game, calling people clueless and the like, it decreases the fun factor

it should be a joyous occasion, how good we are doing. much of town played a big part

we all know you are a great player, swag. you dont have to try to remind us in every post

22 hours ago, Malfatron said:

hmmm...

i think i have it figured. there could be 2 brown left 

sanchez posted in thread that he figured forge was scum. why? because nontown only have a <1 percent chance of being converted.

so sanchez thought it was likely that forge was nontown.

swag might have jumped on forges denial for the lolclaim 

feels like swag is being too nice to me lately too

swag

Every time I stop being a **** for a while, you guys call me scum for not being a ****.

Can't have your ******* cake and eat it too.

Archived