Gophers World Mafia, Rags & The Mother Aligned have Won!

I'm embracing the VMD-Malf connection.

If we're wrong, we basically lose because (1) Ted does not roleblock Matts; (2) Ted recruits Dingo; (3) matts is not roleblocked, and is probably lying, and will kill me; and (4) we have no answer on Forge, who was targeted by Sanchez, Whicker (VMD), and Ted (e.g., all recruiter candidates, except Nacho).  Then Town is staring down a 2-1-1 scum ratio, at best, which could easily be worse.

So, lol.

22 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Dingo claimed the father already.

In fairness, that doesn't clear Rags as being converted to Black. What Ted is referring to is this comment. 

On 3/28/2019 at 6:32 AM, Ragnarok said:
On 3/28/2019 at 4:51 AM, TheKillerNacho said:

Yes, I thought hew as the Mother and the reason I also had (a strong belief) about malf was I was the father.

Nacho

This is absolutely 100% a lie.  Nacho is not the father.

Morning all.

That's not a CC, that's flat out denying it's true. If Dingo is actually the father, then how does Rags know this with 100% certainty as claimed unless he had access to that information?

That being said, and I want to stress this, I think Rags was just calling Nacho out on the BS that he was spewing and nothing more. I don't think that is any type of slip or anything.  This would be way on the back burner. We get the mother, we then know her role and what she can do, so we need to start there. This will sort itself out. 

9 minutes ago, SwAg said:

If we're wrong, we basically lose because (1) Ted does not roleblock Matts; (2) Ted recruits Dingo; (3) matts is not roleblocked, and is probably lying, and will kill me; and (4) we have no answer on Forge, who was targeted by Sanchez, Whicker (VMD), and Ted (e.g., all recruiter candidates, except Nacho).  Then Town is staring down a 2-1-1 scum ratio, at best, which could easily be worse.

So, lol.

You're not.

If you mislynch me you have the same situation except VMD recruits/has already recruited Dingo. This should not be your decision process.

Good night everyone 

13 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

You're not.

If you mislynch me you have the same situation except VMD recruits/has already recruited Dingo. This should not be your decision process.

Good night everyone 

Night.  I’ve already decided.

55 minutes ago, Forge said:

In fairness, that doesn't clear Rags as being converted to Black. What Ted is referring to is this comment. 

That's not a CC, that's flat out denying it's true. If Dingo is actually the father, then how does Rags know this with 100% certainty as claimed unless he had access to that information?

That being said, and I want to stress this, I think Rags was just calling Nacho out on the BS that he was spewing and nothing more. I don't think that is any type of slip or anything.  This would be way on the back burner. We get the mother, we then know her role and what she can do, so we need to start there. This will sort itself out. 

Cause I knew he was lying.

How did you know?

I mean, I assumed he was lying because I assumed gopher was the father, and it would be a whodunnit of discerning the father as a joke.  Turns out Our Father was the father.

2 hours ago, SwAg said:

Yeah, I don't know how it did, but it did.

Nobody lynches me without my permission

2 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

I want this to be ovvveeerrrrrr.

:nods:

2 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

Don't care.  Want scum shot.  

Actually, if we are worried about the mother maybe recruiting someone tonight if Ted is lying, we could just lynch Ted and have Matts shoot VMD in the face tonight.  Boom, mother issue resolved.  Then lynch BDP, Matts suicides the next night, we all go home.

For real. Why not just let me hit BDP? Doesnt make any sense. You can still lynch me at any point, no need to drag this on. 

1 hour ago, SwAg said:

So, lol.

You are welcome for showing you the connection. I am so smart. :)

1 hour ago, SwAg said:

"claimed" is being loosely used here. 

1 hour ago, Forge said:

It sounded like Dingo didnt know if he was, but was willing to roll with the accusation.

2 hours ago, SwAg said:

Or VMD could just die.

Then we have to lynch matts, BPD, DIngo, and Ragnarok.

You forgot yourself and forge. 

BDP. 

I'm still not 100% convinced the Mother is a dangerous role to town (though VMD's claim of being unlynchable sounds b.s and his reactions are far from pro-town)

2 hours ago, SwAg said:

14 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

"claimed" is being loosely used here. 

It sounded like Dingo didnt know if he was, but was willing to roll with the accusation.

Pretty much this. 

Given I knew malf's identity from D1 and my character is literally a "Father" it makes sense that I'd be the "father" to the kid but it doesn't explicitly tell me that. . 

Archived