Gophers World Mafia, Rags & The Mother Aligned have Won!

Just now, VikeManDan said:

Lol

You’ve gotta be amused.  You got defensive, repeated Malf’s talking points, and then simply left the thread when any confrontation began.

I almost think Town is decimated and people are consciously trying to appear to play poorly.

5 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Well, VMD then.

Still better than nothing.

5 minutes ago, Forge said:

Well, at least Matts kept his word about BDP....but yeah, VMD is the mother. 

Speed round?

@gopherwrestler => Will you allow us to speed round if we can lock in votes really quickly?

I will hit myself. 

5 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Oh look, I was right that Ted was telling the truth.

I’m shocked.

Bro - You didnt outsmart anyone here. 

Literally all of us thought Ted was more likely the one telling the truth. Go read up. We all said that.

Just now, DingoLadd said:

Accurate but also regardless of how this game turns out I nailed all 3 mafia on D1. 

Plus I stopped caring 2 days ago and embraced the chaos.

No, you didn’t.  Bcb did, and that’s why you “followed bcb,” per your own posts, everyday thereafter.  

Might want to go edit those parts out if you want to hold yourself out as some mafia aficionado.

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Bro - You didnt outsmart anyone here. 

Literally all of us thought Ted was more likely the one telling the truth. Go read up. We all said that.

Yeah, that makes sense?  Town lynching more likely Town to verify less than had they lynched the other person?

8 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Why are you guys killing the mother?

Well, first of all because VMD felt the need to lie about it. So apparently she is another faction. 

We kill VMD, Ill kill myself, the only person left you will have to find is the father. 

Just now, Ragnarok said:

In the last day and night phase, we(hopefully) ended the brown faction and know who to lynch today.

Could be a lot worse.

BDP admitted he was the last brown, and it makes sense. Sanchez only had a 20% chance to convert on any given night, and actually got 2/5 attempts. 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Well, first of all because VMD felt the need to lie about it. So apparently she is another faction. 

We kill VMD, Ill kill myself, the only person left you will have to find is the father. 

Lynch VMD, you kill Dingo, we speed lynch you, game over.  

Archived