Gophers World Mafia, Rags & The Mother Aligned have Won!

Just now, SwAg said:

This isn’t counselors first game

I thought you called him a rookie earlier? I didnt think he was. I remembered playing other games with him. Just thought maybe I was missing something 

@Forge, think about it.  See what your actual teammates think.  I promise this higher principle you’re imagining amongst scum doesn’t exist.  Half the game is scum murdering other scum to gain favor with the Town.  Town just murdered itself to give you a genuine chance.  That’s a degree of good faith you’ll probably never see again.

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I was nice to Forge throughout the whole game.

You were. And you've helped me. Couldn't have made it here without you verifying my weed story. I do greatly appreciate that

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

Keep in mind that if matts wins, that's still a win for my fallen comrades. We may no longer be the same alignment, but they were my brothers in war lol

Pouring one out for @The Orca @Dome @SwoleXmad

Yeah, but that’s not your win condition anymore.  

Your first game legacy is going to be throwing away a shot at a win for some non-existent principled stand while being conned by matts and Ragnarok, instead of exiting a game on equal footing as me.

It’s your choice, man.  Ragnarok basically told you I’d follow through.  I saved you on D5 even though it didn’t benefit me in anyway.  I’m more straight forward than either of them.  They tried to kill you at every opportunity they got.

You could win.

Taking self-imposed Ls to thwart matts and Malf.

They can’t even whine because they’re advocating Forge not act in his best interest already.  So, can’t whine about me doing it.

Get dicked, *******.

Archived