Pete’s GM Mock Draft- DRAFT HAS BEGUN

EaglesPeteC

I was wondering who you were going to grab with that second first, and that's a cool move I hadn't considered. You still get the edge opposite Chandler Jones and now have the 4th overall pick. Are you switching defense back to 4-3 like it was last year, or rolling with the change to 3-4 and having Lawrence become an edge rushing olb?

6 minutes ago, Trojan said:

I was wondering who you were going to grab with that second first, and that's a cool move I hadn't considered. You still get the edge opposite Chandler Jones and now have the 4th overall pick. Are you switching defense back to 4-3 like it was last year, or rolling with the change to 3-4 and having Lawrence become an edge rushing olb?

I'm good with the personnel Arizona has to play 43 defense.

11 minutes ago, BowserBroncos said:

Nice.

I was really hoping that we had what going to happen IRL (Murray at 1B|B|). But Bosa is the right pick.

Did you edit that Jersey Swap?

Googled Nick Bosa Raiders and took a little work to find hype when it was a possibility, but no it came off reddit

51 minutes ago, Trojan said:

Googled Nick Bosa Raiders and took a little work to find hype when it was a possibility, but no it came off reddit

You going to post it in the draft thread? ;) 

Archived