2019 NFL Draft V4

SBXISBXVSBXVIII

6 minutes ago, raidersedge said:

Lot of Devin White talk to Raiders. Seems to be gaining steam.

I’m warming up to Devin White. I personally think he’ll be a better football player than Montez Sweat, Ed Oliver, Josh Allen, and Rashan Gary. I still think 4 is a little too rich for an ILB but I want the best football players, not over draft on need. Trade to 8 and im ok with White. 

36 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

I’m warming up to Devin White. I personally think he’ll be a better football player than Montez Sweat, Ed Oliver, Josh Allen, and Rashan Gary. I still think 4 is a little too rich for an ILB but I want the best football players, not over draft on need. Trade to 8 and im ok with White. 

I think Bush will be the better of the two.

51 minutes ago, OG_C2X said:

You don't know what any scount actually thinks. I don't either. 

He is the most explosive DE of the class. His first step is secobd to none. He shoots out of his stance. His first step is always out never up. He plays with amazing leverage. 

You have a preconceived opinion of any player. It blinds you from watching the film. 

I noticed Gary while re watching Michigan games to scout Devin Bush...

Then you noticed he gets outplayed by Winovich consistantly.

43 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

I don't really buy it. I think Mayock is too smart to get a MLB at #4. That's just poor value.

I'm hear for it. I've been complaining about how poor the LBs are since Beikert retired!

Bosa/Williams off the board. With the depth of Dline. Hard to argue against White as a piece to the puzzle in that front 7.

1 minute ago, big_palooka said:

I'm hear for it. I've been complaining about how poor the LBs are since Beikert retired!

Bosa/Williams off the board. With the depth of Dline. Hard to argue against White as a piece to the puzzle in that front 7.

I agree they seem to be doing things differently from the past so won't be surprised if they go LB.

3 minutes ago, raidr4life said:

But who translates better? Winovich is getting overrated now because of his combine performance. But he wasn't that athlete on tape. Gary has the skill set that translate and you saw flashes of it at Michigan. Gary gets compared to Cam Jordan who didn't produce a lot of sacks in college but developed into one of the best pass rushers in the NFL.

6 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

But who translates better? Winovich is getting overrated now because of his combine performance. But he wasn't that athlete on tape. Gary has the skill set that translate and you saw flashes of it at Michigan. Gary gets compared to Cam Jordan who didn't produce a lot of sacks in college but developed into one of the best pass rushers in the NFL.

Winovich, his non stop motor and heart will make him the better Pro . Cam Jordan still had damn near double Gary's production.

1 hour ago, big_palooka said:

Thanks for clarifying why YOU have him ranked 4. You just parrot everything PFF says. Never watched a game of his in your life. Crystal clear now.

I have him as #4 ahead of Tillery but behind Wilkins. 

1 hour ago, big_palooka said:

YOU ARE! Now I know you're trolling..... You're saying he was dominated by CFL/XFL Oline in college.

Talking out both side of your mouth.

I'm not crapping on him, he'll be a good 3T but he's limited and will need to be in the right scheme to succeed. He's not as good as Williams. 

21 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

He's almost identical to Jordan in terms of physical profile but tested out much better at the combine. 

40 minutes ago, raidr4life said:

He was out produced sure... But Gary's Skillset on film translates to the NFL much better then Winovich does

Archived