Better Right Side of Oline?

MKnight82

Definitely Jansen and Thomas. Jansen was a beast and while Thomas was old he was still pretty good. 

Moses<<< Jansen.

Moses while an above average pass blocker may be a bottom 5run blocking right tackle. I always thought Moses was better suited to left tackle as a side note. 

Scherff > Thomas at his age when a Redskin

Jansen/Thomas, when healthy, which was what?? 2 years??

And yes, Moses and Scherff have battled some injuries too, but Jansen ruptured his achillies and was never the same after it. Thomas tore his triceps on multiple occasions.

Moses has struggled with ankle & knee injuries but has been able to play through them bc they weren’t season enders. Scherff has had a few injuries which slowed him and then last year obviously tore his pec and after he did our O started to go in the tubes bc we couldn’t rely on the run as much.

Randy Thomas was underrated and Jon Jansen always played. I guess you can say the same about Morgan Moses, but Jansen was an Ironman. Never forget he played with 2 clubs when he broke both of his thumbs. 

I’d take Thomas and Jansen. 

I loved Jansen, I almost got his autograph one time in 06 but there was just too many ppl after the game to get it.

That being said, he had two major major injuries and missed two entire seasons. He wasn’t the same after those catastrophic injuries. 

That dislocated ankle/broken leg was awful, one of the grossest injuries I’ve ever seen on a football field. Then, he ruptured his achillies in 07, wasn’t the same in 08 and was released.

Jansen is definitely better than Moses though, as woz said it’s not really even close.

I think that Scherff is a lot bette than Thomas though. This may be close to being a wash.

Archived