MY DREAM DRAFT

LoganF89

Ok guys I know I have been posting a lot of skins mocks lately, I can’t help it, I love doing them. This would be an absolute dream of a draft for me if it goes down this way. I for one wouldn’t mind trading for Rosen but I think we roll with the dominos and get one in the draft.

Here We go Boys

TRADE!!!! The raiders are on the phone with the redskins and offer pick 24 and the 35 to move up to pick 15 to select T.J. Hockenson to pair with their new shiny reciever Antonio Brown!

redskins draft picks

1)24 AJ Brown WR Ole Miss- If he’s there we take him, I also really like N’Keal Harry as well! Both are my 1 and 2 guys at the WR position in the draft. Would love either!

2)35 QB Will Grier WVU- I love the guy, I think he fits our O and honestly I think the raiders or giants could get him in the 2nd but due to us trading with Oakland we nab him and jump in front of the giants

2)46 CB DeAndre Baker Georgia- a lot of mocks im seeing have him falling down the boards after the combine, I like tape! once ranked to go as high as 15 I think he takes the fall that we see a talent take each year, absolute steal and can possibly be a number 2 off the back

3)76 OLB Oshane Ximenes ODU- Small school guy is in an athletic freak! Could be a 1st or 2nd round guy if he played at a bigger school. He can come in and push Anderson and maybe even take the starting spot right now!

3)96 Connor McGovern G/C PSU- I think a lot of us on this forum really like this guy. He’s versatile and can play multiple position and represents great value. I’m not sold on Flowers trying to switch to guard

5)153 Davis Sills WR WVU- let’s face it we need WR help, Grier’s #1 in college, he comes in underrated just like McLaurin from Ohio St. big 6’4” target with good hands

5)173 Foster Moreau TE LSU- a lot of my drafts feature this guy in it, he may go earlier but he’s a do it all TE who could take over for VD once he hangs them up or if we make him a cut

6)206 Sheldrick Redwine S Miami- possible he goes earlier after having a good combine but there’s not much tape on him all though very gifted and physical! I’m not a big Apke fan!

7)227 QB Jordan Ta’Amu Ole Miss- I know what a lot of you are thinking, “another QB” after last year I want a bunch! With colt and case only here for another year we need a young cheap QB due to the smith contract. Never hurts being prepared. Unlike last year 

7) 253 ILB Kendall Joseph Clemson- gives us another body at the position. A lot of people want a starter but don’t sleep on SDH and R. Foster, we still have mason and jhc as depth

If we trade for Rosen, I doubt we draft 1 QB, let alone 2.

We would have

Alex Smith (IR)

Josh Rosen

Case Keenum

Colt McCoy 

We might however, bring in a QB from the undrafted list or possibly take a flyer on Brett Rypien in the 7th if he's there. Since we have 2 picks there.

My dream mock would be 

Trade Rosen for #44 & a 2020 3rd hypothetically.

Trade down to the 20's and recoup a 2nd rounder back.

Land a combination of a TE & WR for Josh Rosen with our late 1st on trade down & *new* 2nd rounder.

TE being Hockinson or Fant in late 1st

One of the Brown brothers with our new  2nd rounder. Marquise "Hollywood" Brown or A. J. Brown.

If we were able to pull that off, the rest of the draft would be gravy, imo.

6 hours ago, aceinthehouse said:

If we trade for Rosen, I doubt we draft 1 QB, let alone 2.

We would have

Alex Smith (IR)

Josh Rosen

Case Keenum

Colt McCoy 

We might however, bring in a QB from the undrafted list or possibly take a flyer on Brett Rypien in the 7th if he's there. Since we have 2 picks there.

My dream mock would be 

Trade Rosen for #44 & a 2020 3rd hypothetically.

Trade down to the 20's and recoup a 2nd rounder back.

Land a combination of a TE & WR for Josh Rosen with our late 1st on trade down & *new* 2nd rounder.

TE being Hockinson or Fant in late 1st

One of the Brown brothers with our new  2nd rounder. Marquise "Hollywood" Brown or A. J. Brown.

If we were able to pull that off, the rest of the draft would be gravy, imo.

I don’t have us trading for Rosen in this draft

49 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

I think it’s highly unlikely someone trades a 2nd to move up 9 spots in the first.

It’s very well possible depending how the board plays out, also don’t forget the gruden connection

4 hours ago, turtle28 said:

I love the draft! Doubt AJ Brown or Baker fall that far, but I do love the draft.

I’m seeing a lot of drafts with the panthers taking Baker in the 2nd after we pick. He’s dropped since the combine. He’s my 1st round talent that tumbled down the board. Just not as far as polite

as far as reciever goes, yes brown may not be there but there’s a chance he is. I would take Harry there as well as I feel him and Brown are the most complete receivers in the class

I like it. AJ Brown & Connor McGovern are two dudes that I really like.

I don't see it with Oshane though. He is not an athletic freak by any means  He tested pretty average at the combine. He could easily be Ryan Anderson 2.0 here.

Check out EDGE Justin Hollins from Oregon or EDGE Ben Benogu from TCU if you are looking for some EDGE athletic freaks that would be available R2-R3.

18 hours ago, LoganF89 said:

Ok guys I know I have been posting a lot of skins mocks lately, I can’t help it, I love doing them. This would be an absolute dream of a draft for me if it goes down this way. I for one wouldn’t mind trading for Rosen but I think we roll with the dominos and get one in the draft.

Here We go Boys

TRADE!!!! The raiders are on the phone with the redskins and offer pick 24 and the 35 to move up to pick 15 to select T.J. Hockenson to pair with their new shiny reciever Antonio Brown!

redskins draft picks

1)24 AJ Brown WR Ole Miss- If he’s there we take him, I also really like N’Keal Harry as well! Both are my 1 and 2 guys at the WR position in the draft. Would love either!

2)35 QB Will Grier WVU- I love the guy, I think he fits our O and honestly I think the raiders or giants could get him in the 2nd but due to us trading with Oakland we nab him and jump in front of the giants

2)46 CB DeAndre Baker Georgia- a lot of mocks im seeing have him falling down the boards after the combine, I like tape! once ranked to go as high as 15 I think he takes the fall that we see a talent take each year, absolute steal and can possibly be a number 2 off the back

3)76 OLB Oshane Ximenes ODU- Small school guy is in an athletic freak! Could be a 1st or 2nd round guy if he played at a bigger school. He can come in and push Anderson and maybe even take the starting spot right now!

3)96 Connor McGovern G/C PSU- I think a lot of us on this forum really like this guy. He’s versatile and can play multiple position and represents great value. I’m not sold on Flowers trying to switch to guard

5)153 Davis Sills WR WVU- let’s face it we need WR help, Grier’s #1 in college, he comes in underrated just like McLaurin from Ohio St. big 6’4” target with good hands

5)173 Foster Moreau TE LSU- a lot of my drafts feature this guy in it, he may go earlier but he’s a do it all TE who could take over for VD once he hangs them up or if we make him a cut

6)206 Sheldrick Redwine S Miami- possible he goes earlier after having a good combine but there’s not much tape on him all though very gifted and physical! I’m not a big Apke fan!

7)227 QB Jordan Ta’Amu Ole Miss- I know what a lot of you are thinking, “another QB” after last year I want a bunch! With colt and case only here for another year we need a young cheap QB due to the smith contract. Never hurts being prepared. Unlike last year 

7) 253 ILB Kendall Joseph Clemson- gives us another body at the position. A lot of people want a starter but don’t sleep on SDH and R. Foster, we still have mason and jhc as depth

Love AJ Brown...he is much better than DK Metcalf in my opinion.

However, I don't think this is very realistic. No chance Deandre Baker gets to the 2nd round. He is a top 20 pick.

Would love this draft, just don't think its possible.

13 minutes ago, A TRAIN 89 said:

Love AJ Brown...he is much better than DK Metcalf in my opinion.

However, I don't think this is very realistic. No chance Deandre Baker gets to the 2nd round. He is a top 20 pick.

Would love this draft, just don't think its possible.

I think greedy and murphy go before him. Mullen and the guy from penn state are rising too so it’s possible, if baker goes in the first I think it’s towards the end. If he would of had a better combine I would of said top 20 maybe, rock ya-sin is a riser as well

Archived