Sales/Deals Thread

showtime

5 minutes ago, Scalamania said:

What a ****ty Easter sale

That sale isn't that bad.  The deal on Odyssey is a pretty good one.  There are more, that's just the front page.  Xbox also has a spring sale right now, but I only posted PS4's.

On 4/16/2019 at 8:58 PM, showtime said:

Dang, that game just came out not even two months ago and it's already 50% off.  Almost doesn't even make sense to buy games at launch anymore since most of them go on sale in a few weeks.

That's literally the thing stopping me from getting Mortal Kombat 11 at launch next week.  I'm still thinking about doing it, but I might hold off because it'll be like 65% off in two months.

I think it'd be smart to wait. I can't imagine MK11 holding a $60 price tag for more than 6 months.

1 hour ago, showtime said:

That sale isn't that bad.  The deal on Odyssey is a pretty good one.  There are more, that's just the front page.  Xbox also has a spring sale right now, but I only posted PS4's.

Yeah I saw the PS4 sale this morning, extremely disappointing considering a lot of folks were expecting a big Easter sale and all we got was 2 Ubi games discounted (the rest of the sale stuff has either been cheaper in the past or is trash). 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...