Criminal Minds Mafia - Town Wins

Dome

8 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Ugh, I know! I figured that I'd do a few things with this:

1. Try to out myself to my team, namely the SK who could only get females, and I would out the 3 females I originally discovered, and maybe they could out the one that they had discovered OR a male that they had, giving me an opportunity.

2. Claiming Prentiss gave me flexibility since: A) My character was also female B) Prentiss was undercover in Criminal Minds C) She faked her death (autorevive) D) I figured no one would waste a 2nd invest, which I was right about! and E) It was believable enough/made me interesting enough to keep around an extra THREE DAYS. That last day I got SUPER greedy (figured it was our only chance down 2 SK's though in my defense) and tried to survive again, when in reality when @squire12 tagged me twice on "what did you get" I should have said "Guys, I woke up with a bomb around my neck...it's going off in 24 hours!". That would have given me a SWAG mislynch and a Squire OR BCB hit that night for sure...giving us a 3 person swing, instead of them outing me.

LOL thanks. I slipped up two different times. The first was REALLY minor but the second one did me in. Out of curiosity, if I claimed bomb around my neck, what would you all have done? @theuntouchable @Raves @The Orca

It wouldn’t have mattered to me. I was stuck on you from the get 

6 minutes ago, Dome said:

I thought someone was going to call you on being Prentiss in a game that had Elle Greenaway, or the fact that Hotchner didn't trust Prentiss or want her on the team when she first joined lol 

Well done keeping your story believable enough to not have it send you directly to the grave, just took you on the scenic route.

You outlived Nacho who was lynched for just not being home one night lol. so that's saying something.

I did call him on that lol and I didn’t believe an ounce of his story 

7 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

@Dome when you do "Part 2" of this game and include Prentiss as an undercover agent, I hope that I draw her. That would be the most LOL thing ever in Mafia.

OR Prentiss will be a Non-Town Mole and have a fully fledged civ cover role as well as an FBI cover role with working cover abilities for each. Alternate universe where Hotch was right about her early but she won him over by the end of Season 2.

Getting the paranoia going early.

14 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Ugh, I know! I figured that I'd do a few things with this:

1. Try to out myself to my team, namely the SK who could only get females, and I would out the 3 females I originally discovered, and maybe they could out the one that they had discovered OR a male that they had, giving me an opportunity.

2. Claiming Prentiss gave me flexibility since: A) My character was also female B) Prentiss was undercover in Criminal Minds C) She faked her death (autorevive) D) I figured no one would waste a 2nd invest, which I was right about! and E) It was believable enough/made me interesting enough to keep around an extra THREE DAYS. That last day I got SUPER greedy (figured it was our only chance down 2 SK's though in my defense) and tried to survive again, when in reality when @squire12 tagged me twice on "what did you get" I should have said "Guys, I woke up with a bomb around my neck...it's going off in 24 hours!". That would have given me a SWAG mislynch and a Squire OR BCB hit that night for sure...giving us a 3 person swing, instead of them outing me.

LOL thanks. I slipped up two different times. The first was REALLY minor but the second one did me in. Out of curiosity, if I claimed bomb around my neck, what would you all have done? @theuntouchable @Raves @The Orca

You still get lynched at some point...because when the bomb doesnt go off and no one defuses it...that would be a clear guilty

Personally I would have pushed Swag even more (lol) for that day, but in the end you still get lynched

7 minutes ago, The Orca said:

You still get lynched at some point...because when the bomb doesnt go off and no one defuses it...that would be a clear guilty

The next day though, right? Here's what would have happened in the meantime:

1. I get another hit on EITHER BCB or Squire

AND

2. My partner gets another hit

The next day, I'm gone, and my partner gets another.

That's still a competitive swing.

Personally I would have pushed Swag even more (lol) for that day,

EXACTLY! I feel like I piggy back off of your Swag take, we get a mislynch, then I go the next day when the bomb doesn't go off, but it buys me another day and a 2 person swing.

but in the end you still get lynched

I resigned myself to that and planned it that way since D2. I figured my team would be able to get a few hits in there somewhere and buy me time for another 1-2 though. Unfortunately that didn't happen.

9 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Personally I would have pushed Swag even more (lol) for that day, but in the end you still get lynched

If you guys had kept whicker alive, he could’ve defused it.

I didn’t expect anyone who drew bomber to use the defuse, but they always say these serial killer types might try to interject in the case so I felt it fit. Would’ve been a super ballsy wifom move and I wanted the bomber to have that option. 

Since whicker was claiming anyways, he should’ve at least defused Orca for the show first  

17 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I did call him on that lol and I didn’t believe an ounce of his story 

Part of you had to wonder though:

1. Is he REALLY this bad at this? 

2. This claim is SO outrageous that I don't buy it, but it makes some sense.

3. Only a total moron would claim this and put heat on himself.

4. In the story arc, this makes some sense.

5. I'm curious what's going to happen next

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

AND

You know you had no partner, right?

33 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I think we probably would have let you die.  Part of your value to the other SK was you were a huge distraction and a likely lynch target everyday you were around.  I would have looked at is as the SK would have no real reason to hit you at night, so the bomb would not hurt town much at all.  

Just now, MWil23 said:

By Partner, I more or less meant fellow SK.

ok. but if you die and they won, it does nothing for you.

just making sure you knew that. you're the kindest SK of all time. 

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

I think we probably would have let you die. 

As in would have pushed for a lynch? 

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

Part of your value to the other SK was you were a huge distraction and a likely lynch target everyday you were around.  I would have looked at is as the SK would have no real reason to hit you at night, so the bomb would not hurt town much at all.  

Right, so I figured IF you would have "let it go off" and it wouldn't have, it would have bought me 1 more night, used to hit you or BCB. Yes, in the morning, I'm done for sure, but I would have potentially swung things 1 more day.

Just my thought processing at the time.

8 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

AND

That's still a competitive swing.

EXACTLY! I feel like I piggy back off of your Swag take, we get a mislynch, then I go the next day when the bomb doesn't go off, but it buys me another day and a 2 person swing.

I resigned myself to that and planned it that way since D2. I figured my team would be able to get a few hits in there somewhere and buy me time for another 1-2 though. Unfortunately that didn't happen.

Problem was, with the people alive, I had to die before any push on Swag could be made. So the exact dynamics still wouldn't have happened imo. There were far to many people on you lead by Touch that I'm not sure it would have worked out as you wanted...would have been fun to see though

Just now, Dome said:

ok. but if you die and they won, it does nothing for you.

Oops. I thought that we as SK weren't directly working together but all had the same win con, even if we died. LOL. Oh well...I still had fun!

Just now, Dome said:

just making sure you knew that. you're the kindest SK of all time. 

I felt legitimately horrible offing Forge. I'm serious. 

Archived