CBS 7 round mock

SSG

19 minutes ago, ChaRisMa said:

writing an entire mock draft is super hard. a LOT of teams could easily need a T. 

No argument there, but guys like Ford and McGary will EASILY be there on Day 2 at the earliest.

3 hours ago, Scoremore said:

Just goes to show how little they understand the Packers.  These mocks are all a joke.  Usually though they will hit on 8-9 out of the top 10 guys but usually get the order wrong.  Used to do mocks every year and realized how fruitless it all is.  What I can say is whoever the Packers are going to pick they probably aren't on anyone's radar.  Don't think anyone predicted Alexander last year.  Like no one was talking about him.  2017 they passed on Watt for King.  No one was picking King either.  Of all my mocks maybe I'd get one player right but usually in the wrong draft slot.  Using this as a guide they will probably take Bradbury in the first .  We will all be huh?  He's the only guy no one has been talking about.  I am being sarcastic but I'll get a good chuckle if it comes to pass.

I'll keep looking see who else no one is talking about.  Greg Little?  Bush?  Abraham? 

For the record I have them taking Hockerson at #12 and I am pretty sure given past history I'll be wrong.

I'll grant you Alexander, but I definitely saw enough people suggest we'd take Kevin King to remember it. The pick was not a surprise. 

On 4/13/2019 at 4:51 PM, Isherwood said:

One of the worst, least realistic mocks I’ve seen for Green Bay, and loaded with players who are probably not even on their boards. I hate to harp on this over and over, but I know for sure that Ford and Snell would be big exceptions for how GB has drafted in the past. And I’m not sure about Zach Allen. I like him as a mid round guy, but I would bet the Packers do not. Green Bay drafts athletes. Half of these are not athletes. 

Makes mine look better each day.

I get this mock and understand a lot of the picks. I feel like the first 2 round picks seem like a reach (like a half a round... which I guess if fine if you think they are graded higher, I'm not a fan).

Ford- I get it. Not the biggest fan (I question if he can play T, which is the only reason we'd take him).

Brown- injury scares me, he could be the next D Jack though. If we got him at 44 and switched Allen with like Tillery, I think people would be on board.

Sternberger- Little high for him. I get the pick though.

On 4/13/2019 at 6:42 PM, ChaRisMa said:

writing an entire mock draft is super hard. 

I tried the TDN simulator a few times and got some cool results but I never did 7.  I swear every time it got to the 4-5th rd, there were a zillion RB/WR listed in a row as best available even if you had already picked one of each.  I can't imagine doing a 7 rd mock draft for the entire league.  

But woof.

On 4/13/2019 at 5:15 PM, SSG said:
1 12 to Carolina  
1  16  G Cody Ford, Oklahoma  from CAR* 
1  30  WR Marquise Brown, Oklahoma  from NO 
2  44  DE Zach Allen, Boston College   
2  61  TE Jace Sternberger, Texas A&M  from KC* 
3 75 to Kansas City  
3  100  ILB Bobby Okereke, Stanford  from CAR* 
4 114 to Kansas City  
4  118  OT Chuma Edoga, USC  from WAS 
5  150  RB Benny Snell, Kentucky