2019 NFL Draft Thread v5.0

BayRaider

5 minutes ago, Geezy said:

I see a guy who does everything well. Can bang it inside, bust it outside, has natural hands and is plus in pass-pro, with enough juice to bust loose. 

I think with Jacobs you’re drafting more on qualities than actual production. But, I see the low mileage as a plus. How many guys come into the league all banged up, and limp into their 2nd contract? 

I see Jacobs as a guy that can get you 1000 rushing and 500 receiving, and would be a big help in taking our offense to the next level. 

Couldn't have said it any better. 

1 hour ago, NYRaider said:

Cowser: 6’3” 248 with 32 7/8” arms 

Winovich: 6’3” 256 32 3/4” arms 

40 time: Cowser (4.82), Winovich (4.59)

Vert: Cowser (31.5”), Winovich (30.5”)

Bench: Cowser (21), Winovich (18)

Broad: Cowser (9’3”), Winovich (9’8”)

3-Cone: Cowser (6.80), Winovich (6.94)

20-yard shuttle: Cowser (4.31), Winovich (4.11)

Scouting report on Cowser: Cowser's above average hand usage, diversity of attack and relentless motor were the keys to his FCS success, but he has to prove he is athletic enough and strong enough to become a productive NFL starter as a 3-4 outside linebacker.

Scouting report on Winovich: Physical edge defender who plays the game like he has zombie blood pumping through his veins. Winovich is relentless, determined and takes no plays off, but his lack of physical traits and explosiveness as a rusher could limit his upside.

Two undersized DE's that win with crazy effort. @big_palooka

1 hour ago, NYRaider said:

Cowser: 6’3” 248 with 32 7/8” arms 

Winovich: 6’3” 256 32 3/4” arms 

40 time: Cowser (4.82), Winovich (4.59)

Vert: Cowser (31.5”), Winovich (30.5”)

Bench: Cowser (21), Winovich (18)

Broad: Cowser (9’3”), Winovich (9’8”)

3-Cone: Cowser (6.80), Winovich (6.94)

20-yard shuttle: Cowser (4.31), Winovich (4.11)

Scouting report on Cowser: Cowser's above average hand usage, diversity of attack and relentless motor were the keys to his FCS success, but he has to prove he is athletic enough and strong enough to become a productive NFL starter as a 3-4 outside linebacker.

Scouting report on Winovich: Physical edge defender who plays the game like he has zombie blood pumping through his veins. Winovich is relentless, determined and takes no plays off, but his lack of physical traits and explosiveness as a rusher could limit his upside.

How bored are you you went and looked all of that up to a prove a point literally nobody cares about? 

Go work on your mock draft.

Just now, big_palooka said:

How bored are you you went and looked all of that up to a prove a point literally nobody cares about? 

Go work on your mock draft.

Why do you post on this forum if you think you're so much smarter and better than the rest of the posters here? It's sad that you think you're an expert but you're not. If you were half as smart as you pretend to be you'd be an NFL GM. 

How do you feel about Q. Williams? Similar sample size. One year production at a star studded school. 

Quinnen Williams had the most dominant season by an interior DL in recent CFB history. Jacobs had 640 yards... 

34 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Can't pick an EDGE guy just because you need one if there is not one there worth taking. The Raiders can very well find themselves in a situation where there isn't one worth taking at 24 or 27. Can't reach for one to just fill a need. 

Exactly. The edge thing is getting desperate lately. Williams at 4 could immediate boost the pass rush and make others jobs easier. There is no need to force edge because EDGE!!! 

Exactly. The edge thing is getting desperate lately. Williams at 4 could immediate boost the pass rush and make others jobs easier. There is no need to force edge because EDGE!!! 

lmao. I remember when you said Williams was a luxury pick a couple weeks ago. You flip flop more than a pair of sandals. 

16 hours ago, Geezy said:

Yea to get Darnold, I don’t see a QB with that kinda value worth trading up for. I said a 1st and two 2nds. 

The 1st meaning #15? Or a 2020 1st? If you count 15 would still be less than what the Colts got. They got our 1st (6) and two 2nds in 2018 and our 2nd this year too.

If the Redskins truly want their guy and it requires us to sacrifice drafting an elite defensive talent, then the price will have to be at least what we paid. 15 to 3 is a massive jump compared to 6 to 3 and it's still a QB they are trading up for and trying to keep away from a division rival.

3 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

lmao. I remember when you said Williams was a luxury pick a couple weeks ago. You flip flop more than a pair of sandals. 

Still holds true. But what edge can you take at 4? Answer.... none, so you take the "luxury" pick because he's the BPA. You drafted 2 guys in that spot last year so it's not a glaring need but Q has more impact than anything available at 4.

There are only 3 players worth the 4th pick for me - Bosa, Williams, Oliver. Take 1 if there or trade back.  

9 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Why do you post on this forum if you think you're so much smarter and better than the rest of the posters here? It's sad that you think you're an expert but you're not. If you were half as smart as you pretend to be you'd be an NFL GM. 

Says the guy that’s guaranteed 32/32 in the draft. Some people’s egoes are out of control in here.

8 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

How do you feel about Q. Williams? Similar sample size. One year production at a star studded school. 

I don’t think he’ll be as great as everyone thinks. I think he’ll be above average in the nfl. I think Oliver has more upside as dt imo

Archived