Micro-Mafia Games - Game 2, Jester Mafia - Night Thusday @ 10pm EST

Dome

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Anybody find it funny that the first game there were essentially 3 great players vying for MVP (2 civs were mia)...civs won

This game no one really played great and LVP is up for grabs by many...civs won

Both games basically won by civs, because mafia didnt read or comprehend the rules xD

Well, when one rule explicitly stated that day ends once majority is reached ......

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Well, when one rule explicitly stated that day ends once majority is reached ......

Another said a day has to last at least 24 hours...

If you had anyone other than Counselor I dont think you would have had a problem. I'm not sure Counselor is even aware of what happened last game lol

5 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Another said a day has to last at least 24 hours...

If you had anyone other than Counselor I dont think you would have had a problem. I'm not sure Counselor is even aware of what happened last game lol

Yes, but the section specifically for voting stated that day would end if majority was reached. Still my fault in the end but obviously I haven’t been the only one confused by that. 

It was my fault entirely. I pushed him to hop on and vote alongside whoever comes in with a vote so we could go ahead and it. I’m about 99% certain we had it in the bag if that didn’t happen. 

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

Which is kinda crazy considering the amount of heat counselor got d1 and I continued pushing and counselor STILL wasn’t lynched until the end. 

Shame on many for this

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Which is kinda crazy considering the amount of heat counselor got d1 and I continued pushing and counselor STILL wasn’t lynched until the end. 

He would have been had I been able to clear up my issue with him. I just didn't know how to do that on D2, which is why I wanted to wait until D3. If I died on N2 (which I expected), then my voice, which was essentially the sole voice of dissension, was silenced and the rest of town would take him out once the real cop claimed. 

3 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I was sure that counselor was mafia but didn't want you around to change swag's mind so that is why I locked on you, to force you d3 and counselor the last day.....

I made It clear I was locking on counselor the dext day, I'm curious why you left me alive instead of swag?

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

I was sure that counselor was mafia but didn't want you around to change swag's mind so that is why I locked on you, to force you d3 and counselor the last day.....

I made It clear I was locking on counselor the dext day, I'm curious why you left me alive instead of swag?

If I had brought up the reason I was hesitant on lynching Counselor (possible cop), would you have claimed? Just curious. 

6 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I told counselor I didn’t care about the last hit. We were toast the moment the 24 hour thing came to play. 

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

If I had brought up the reason I was hesitant on lynching Counselor (possible cop), would you have claimed? Just curious. 

No.  I wasn't claiming at all until I used both invests bc I was a dead man if I did and we needed at least 1 clear at the end.

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

No.  I wasn't claiming at all until I used both invests bc I was a dead man if I did and we needed at least 1 clear at the end.

Okay, that's what I thought. That's why I didn't bring it up at the time and wanted to wait until D3. Since you never would have claimed anyway, then there was correctly no reason to bring it up at that point. 

3 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

We were planning on having counselor come out and claim cop after tk3 was lynched but I don’t remember why we didn’t 

I didn’t have time to defend it. I had so much going on I wouldn’t have been able to back it up with any fake evidence. 

Archived