Micro-Mafia Games - Game 2, Jester Mafia - Night Thusday @ 10pm EST

Dome

3 minutes ago, The Orca said:

@Forge when has Counselor made a post like this...not ever from what I remember

This is a post I'd love to see a lot more from Counselor. Actually breaking down the game and thinking. When he has been a civ he is basically is useless as he claims often lol

Heck the post below is good as well compared to all his other games combined imo 

I agree, I've never, every seen him break the game down lol. New wrinkle for sure. 

The most aggressive he's ever been was as scum in game 2, but there were some notable things in that game that were missing. And he was just aggressive, he was almost belligerent lol. He kept some aggression in overwatch as well. I was 100 percent sure he was town in that one and he was. I'm not quite as sure in this one, but I lean slightly town, despite some misguided posts in the past hour or so. Just not as sure because his game has been a little difference than previously

1 hour ago, Forge said:

If you haven't read your role pm, how do you know you're not mafia? 

It's quotes like this I'm talking about. You say you are playing blind, yet you seem certain that others are scum and not yourself? 

Unless....hmmm...

That's what I was referring to as him trying to make his lynch less appealing..."if he doesnt know how could we 'know'" in reality it's a great play as mafia bc it puts the odds into play as opposed to his gameplay.  

Just now, The Orca said:

@Counselor

Can you explain your shift in gameplay today?

It’s Sunday. Really the only day I have free time to sit down and read all of this. Plus it’s a smaller game with a smaller amount of players so I don’t get lost in so many more posts. Look in the past and even in this game I like to cause a little chaos it’s fun for me. The fake anger and rage like at Forge earlier. It gets reactions and I like to look back and see if any of that has lead to a tell for scum. Well it really hasn’t lol. The explosive defensiveness, the bipolar flips back and forth, the lack of any substance, the village idiot plays, the being almost completely invisible attempt. It’s all fun. I understand I haven’t been any help in teams winning games (except when I got converted to scum in the V game, I’d like to think at the end of that game I was useful). I’ll try and be more help from here on out.  I promise you I am town. And a valuable Town member at that. 

12 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Orca I haven't played with but Pickles silence has definitely been noted by me multiple with nobody really following up on it. It's not like he's not been online either, hes been very active in the Overwatch thread. I'm on Dingo right now but could easily go Pickle or Swag. 

Cant find your post about my reactions to being voted,  but I can answer it if you like.  It just seemed like you wanted others perspective as opposed to me critiquing my own game. 

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

I also am leaning towards the possibility of a double buss between dingo and counselor.  What better way to avoid suspicion then to lynch your partner d1 🤔

;;;;;I'd disagree but that is exactly what I would do as mafia. 

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

I also am leaning towards the possibility of a double buss between dingo and counselor.  What better way to avoid suspicion then to lynch your partner d1 🤔

If you think that’s the play and you are town you’ll end up with a mislynch if you lynch me. Proving that you are overthinking this. Or possibly you are scum as you came out of the woodwork after being called out and are now looking to get votes to pile up on a townie. 

17 minutes ago, The Orca said:

@Forge when has Counselor made a post like this...not ever from what I remember

This is a post I'd love to see a lot more from Counselor. Actually breaking down the game and thinking. When he has been a civ he is basically is useless as he claims often lol

Heck the post below is good as well compared to all his other games combined imo 

Do you think it's possible he's getting coached up in a scum chat?

7 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Cant find your post about my reactions to being voted,  but I can answer it if you like.  It just seemed like you wanted others perspective as opposed to me critiquing my own game. 

It's not so much that I wasted others perspective it's just that based on the games I've read or played with you, you usually react to people voting you or attempting to call you scum in some way and so I was pretty surprised when you didn't react in any way. 

4 minutes ago, rackcs said:

It's not so much that I wasted others perspective it's just that based on the games I've read or played with you, you usually react to people voting you or attempting to call you scum in some way and so I was pretty surprised when you didn't react in any way. 

It’s definitely not that.  

5 minutes ago, rackcs said:

No.  If Touch couldn't get through to him, no one will.

There’s definitely some teaming up of pairs here. Pickle and Dingo. Orca and Forge. I’m interested where Orca and Forge take this analysis of my shift in gameplay. And if it starts to build momentum like it just did with racks. 

Archived