Micro-Mafia Games - Game 2, Jester Mafia - Night Thusday @ 10pm EST

Dome

21 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

So despite Orca and Forge hammering down on Tk3 (who you just said you would target btw) I am the target despite not hammering Tk3?

There are only 2 votes on me.. so no hammer opportunity

@DingoLadd for God's sake, move your vote you fool

36 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

Sure, but why explicitly threaten those who question Tk3? That's what stood out to me.
Instead of just saying "I read TK as town," you go on to add that you'll actively target them.

34 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

You're game hasn't been much game, tbh.
You've posted less than me. 

I believe you made a vote.
Said you're town (100%)
And now threaten those who may go against Tk3.

That's legitimate gameplay

He reads me as town, he thinks mafia is trying to pin a vote on me, therefore those people would be the first that he looks to

24 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

So despite Orca and Forge hammering down on Tk3 (who you just said you would target btw) I am the target despite not hammering Tk3?

Why haven't you voted me btw?

You would have a logical reason to think me scum.. being that I didn't ultimately vote Nacho

Plus I am actively saying that either you or PR is scum and would end the game

Are you afraid to be too forward in lynching me? Knowing that it would put you under the microscope?

Hoping someone else will do it for you?

2 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

That's legitimate gameplay

He reads me as town, he thinks mafia is trying to pin a vote on me, therefore those people would be the first that he looks to

Counselor also thinks dingo could legitimately be mafia 🤔🤔

Here's the deal...

At this point mafia knows they are lylo.. They are in a precarious position of NEEDING to mislynch, while simultaneously trying to avoid being RESPONSIBLE for a mislynch..

that is the reason I haven't been hammered yet

3 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Why haven't you voted me btw?

You would have a logical reason to think me scum.. being that I didn't ultimately vote Nacho

Plus I am actively saying that either you or PR is scum and would end the game

Are you afraid to be too forward in lynching me? Knowing that it would put you under the microscope?

Hoping someone else will do it for you?

I don't throw around votes like you do. I've been along the last to vote like in every mafia game I've played.
It isn't so much trying to avoid being forward / being under a microscope - more so trying to make an informed choice.

It's why I am a favorite mafia player of so many.

2 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

I don't think he said that

Cite your sources, please

Pickle asked if the fact that dingo had his vote on you made dingo a target, counselor responded yes. That's what he's referring to. Pickle asked why, counselor has yet to respond to that, I'm pretty sure

Just now, Forge said:

Pickle asked if the fact that dingo had his vote on you made dingo a target, counselor responded yes. That's what he's referring to. Pickle asked why, counselor has yet to respond to that, I'm pretty sure

And now we probably won't hear from Counselor on the matter because this has been what he's been doing.
1) Make statement, 2) Disappear. Call it "legitimate gameplay" all you want but it's hardly being helpful.

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

Here's the deal...

At this point mafia knows they are lylo.. They are in a precarious position of NEEDING to mislynch, while simultaneously trying to avoid being RESPONSIBLE for a mislynch..

that is the reason I haven't been hammered yet

tenor.gif

Maybe you are mafia and the other mafia cant vote you as well as the other civs are not voting at the moment lmao

4 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

And now we probably won't hear from Counselor on the matter because this has been what he's been doing.
1) Make statement, 2) Disappear. Call it "legitimate gameplay" all you want but it's hardly being helpful.

I took a nap

11 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Counselor also thinks dingo could legitimately be mafia 🤔🤔

I could see him as being an absent mafia, but he posted and didnt vote right. I assume he would have known he was in danger of dying and still didnt vote. I dont see a mafia, even a mostly absent one risking that

7 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

Which is why i decided to just post instead of waiting 

Archived