Micro-Mafia Games - Game 2, Jester Mafia - Night Thusday @ 10pm EST

Dome

Just now, The Orca said:

So what exactly is the why in these votes that has you frustrated

There's nothing behind it. I said Hi, then Tk3 jumped. That always frustrates me.

3 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Because the "smart people" dropped the votes. If the smart people are playing dumb, then we've got no chance.

Posting this - again - for your "that's all that frustrates you" response 

4 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Because the "smart people" dropped the votes. If the smart people are playing dumb, then we've got no chance.

Again this was Forge, Tk3, and ET...then me...who are the smart people that dropped votes on you?

1 minute ago, ET80 said:

There's nothing behind it. I said Hi, then Tk3 jumped. That always frustrates me.

So Tk3 is classified as the "smart people"?

Why use the plural with the word people and plural with the word votes and then shift to focusing on Tk3s vote frustrating you. You implied it was more than just 1 vote that frustrating  you...now it's just the 1 vote?

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Again this was Forge, Tk3, and ET...then me...who are the smart people that dropped votes on you?

Tk3 and Forge. 

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

So Tk3 is classified as the "smart people"?

Forge, too.

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Why use the plural with the word people and plural with the word votes and then shift to focusing on Tk3s vote frustrating you. You implied it was more than just 1 vote that frustrating  you...now it's just the 1 vote?

Forge, too. 

7 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Mean, Orca. Very mean :(

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

Mean, Orca. Very mean :(

You are smart, especially the early vote on ET imo. Was just curious on ETs take because he classified it as smart people dropping votes on him...where I doubt he calls me smart, he wont call himself smart for dropping a vote on himself, which left Tk3 and you. Not sure he has played with you and Tk3 he is voting...was reallyba weird stance that has gotten even scummier imo

Just now, The Orca said:

You are smart, especially the early vote on ET imo. Was just curious on ETs take because he classified it as smart people dropping votes on him...where I doubt he calls me smart, he wont call himself smart for dropping a vote on himself, which left Tk3 and you. Not sure he has played with you and Tk3 he is voting...was reallyba weird stance that has gotten even scummier imo

Then we're just wasting time.

ET.

Night One speed round? Get me off of this fail train.

6 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

talk to me @ET80

Nothing to say. Vote ET for a better America.

6 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Yeah, pretty suspect.  How am I not in the smart people when I’m regularly attacked for projecting pretentiousness from my solemn ivory tower?

In my experience, those who use big words tend to have dull minds. It's like the old saying goes - if you can't impress them with intellect, baffle them with BS, and you're shoveling it out by the dumptruck.

Archived