VC (5 to lynch)

3 et - naz, pickle, Counselor 

1 Forge -  Touch

3 counselor - forge, ET, TK3

2 tk3 - Orca, swag

Okay, hopefully that is correct. If its not, I'm never doing VC again lol

35 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Where did you land?

Mafia knows more than we do. They likely already know who the cop is.

I think it is important to inform the doctor - who must NOT claim, or if forced to claim, should claim vanilla at this time

That was what I kept coming back to is they likely already know. If ET is soft claiming cop, there’s two scenarios. He’s telling the truth or he’s lying. Broken down further than that, there’s ultimately a number of reasons for either of those scenarios. 

He could be telling the truth. If so, it would be beneficial for the doctor to know this 100%. Otherwise the doctor may not believe the claim and then we’ve got a number of bad scenarios. 

He could be lying (or not actually soft claiming). Most likely scenario would be scum trying to take out a PR on their way out (which is built upon with the self vote/defeated mentality). It’s also possible that he is vanilla and is attempting to take a hit should he not be the lynch. 

So strategically speaking it points to him hard claiming as a better town move. 

51 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Where did you land?

Mafia knows more than we do. They likely already know who the cop is.

I think it is important to inform the doctor - who must NOT claim, or if forced to claim, should claim vanilla at this time

And how would they know who the cop is? 

1 hour ago, theuntouchable said:

The potential downfall of hard claiming (should he actually be van feigning importance) is that it would essentially waste his power play as van. However, it wouldn’t be a major detriment. 

Let's just wait for tomorrow. 

1 hour ago, Pickle Rick said:

And how would they know who the cop is? 

It’s not as simple as knowing who the cop is...

Its knowing that if ET is not mafia he is lined up for death, or maybe just the roleblock

by him saying yes or no, it allows our doctor at act appropriately 

if he won’t claim, then I guess we need to lynch elsewhere and the doctor should protect him just in case

8 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Does this mean Wednesday or D2?

Also what do you think of my reason for Tk3?

D2.

I've always been weary of Tk3, so your thoughts resonate with me. I could see it as confirmation bias on my end, but given what I saw, it lines up.

18 minutes ago, ET80 said:

D2.

I've always been weary of Tk3, so your thoughts resonate with me. I could see it as confirmation bias on my end, but given what I saw, it lines up.

Seems vague and doesnt speak about the actual reason...you are not currently on the chopping block, you could vote Tk3 again and he would be equal with you since you were hard pounding him as the best choice. I would assume this is your preference, since you said you voted Counselor for survival

9 hours ago, ET80 said:

Counselor. Because survival.

9 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Seems vague and doesnt speak about the actual reason...you are not currently on the chopping block, you could vote Tk3 again and he would be equal with you since you were hard pounding him as the best choice. 

How is it vague? You hinted at the same thing I said yesterday:

18 hours ago, ET80 said:

Special hunting again.

3 hours ago, The Orca said:

You have caution...then why are you posting stuff like this

Basically paiting a target on my back with this statement...what good does it do civs with you potentially outing or putting a target on a power role potentially. If I'm the cop or doctor I'm probably getting roleblocked tonight at best. If you thought I was soft CCing...then why not vote ET...then you made cases for ET to stick around. This makes no sense to make a comment like this if you are civ

This is what you're referencing, right?

10 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I would assume this is your preference, since you said you voted Counselor for survival

It only started to recently line up like that, so Tk3.

2 minutes ago, ET80 said:

How is it vague? You hinted at the same thing I said yesterday:

This is what you're referencing, right?

It only started to recently line up like that, so Tk3.

Id say its similar, but instead of special hunting, he outright is pointing out who he thinks are specials and then ignored my post pointing it out

5 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Id say its similar, but instead of special hunting, he outright is pointing out who he thinks are specials and then ignored my post pointing it out

I don't see a discernable difference, but I get where you're going with it. 

Archived