Micro-Mafia Games - Game 2, Jester Mafia - Night Thusday @ 10pm EST

Dome

28 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

I'll bet $100 that I "fail" his "test"

But apparently I like punishment and talking to walls.. so here goes..

It's not a test

25 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Like I have said 100 times

I didn't paint a target on your back.. YOU did by making that post.. Stop blaming me for you being dumb

I thought he soft claimed, and you soft CCed.. I don't know who to believe, hence, why the eff I am trying to get people to hard claim.. Like I've said before, if one of you is the cop and the other is mafia, then the mafia already friggin knows who the cop is, so why not inform the 1 person who can actually help you?

Cant even show me where I soft claimed...such wasted words here. Just avoiding the task at hand

24 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

I haven't ignored anything.. I've said numerous times that I didn't special hunt.. the potential specials have just effed around enough that it is obvious

It's not about special hunting...I've said you outed suspected specials for no reason and you cant show where the suspected soft claim is

20 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

I've said it NUMEROUS times, but I suppose I have to say it NUMEROUS more times to pacify you...

ET soft claimed cop.. I was hesitant to believe it, but also more hesitant to lynch a possible power role..

I also believe you soft claimed cop as well.. 

This creates a classic claim/counterclaim, but unfortunately if we get it wrong, the other will have the ability to say "I didn't actually claim"

At this point, I want both of you to either hardclaim Cop, or hardclaim Normie (if either of you are the doctor, for all that is good just claim Normie)

Then we can see if we have a true claim/counterclaim situation, and make people put their money where their mouth is. In the event one of you is not truly claiming, then the doctor knows who they need to protect

I don't think this is that difficult.. Do you want me to try to explain it again? Maybe with little pictures?

Show me where I soft claimed

19 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

You are literally too dumb to insult

More posts with no real attempt to answer me. You claim I soft claimed cop...show me where and with quotes. Show everyone what you saw and why you wanted to point it out

2 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

You may be correct about ET.. but your insistence on always trying to nail the ENTIRE mafia team in 1 swoop causes you to go down rabbit holes that are costly

Saying "I see this potential connection" amidst a web of connections and then implicating the entire game based off of it is pretty ambitious

Well there are hell of a lot of connections between you and ET now, even one just formed by ET jumping off of you and onto counselor.

You have also both played the scum game by pushing your partner (you and ET), then falling back off of that and sticking to someone else (counselor), thus showing you dont mind voting for that person but ultimately landing elsewhere. 

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Well there are hell of a lot of connections between you and ET now, even one just formed by ET jumping off of you and onto counselor.

You have also both played the scum game by pushing your partner (you and ET), then falling back off of that and sticking to someone else (counselor), thus showing you dont mind voting for that person but ultimately landing elsewhere. 

And ET just jumped off me when I called it out

4 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

@Dome if we lynch mafia, does the other mafia only get 1 of their moves? do they get to choose which move they perform, or are they stuck with the one assigned to the living player?

You already know this and are just dropping it in here to try and feign ignorance 

3 minutes ago, ET80 said:

He's not my friend. And I voted for you this AM.

New plan. Nazgul. Go, go, go!

Are you getting scared?

2 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I feel like you know this already 

That's how i read it. 

16 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I don't know why people are ignoring Forge.

I think it's because I didn't like Harry Potter. Nobody wants anything to do with me any more. I mean, Touch has already killed me off :(

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

I think it's because I didn't like Harry Potter. Nobody wants anything to do with me any more. I mean, Touch has already killed me off :(

Why do you want to lynch Orca because of the song?

Archived