2019 Live Draft Chat

dll2000

3 minutes ago, HuskieBear said:

he's a top 50 player, which puts him out of reach of houston's 2nd pick. if they have conviction on a player, get him when you can

Bollox he is top 50.  He may end up that good, but no way he is top 50 right now.  

Just now, Madmike90 said:

Coward doesn't have anything like the same feet.

True, but he has way more power.  Titus is more talented than Coward, I am saying Coward is better right now.  

Titus isnt ready to start in NFL.  

1 minute ago, dll2000 said:

True, but he has way more power.  Titus is more talented than Coward, I am saying Coward is better right now.  

Titus isnt ready to start in NFL.  

I disagree man...you offer me either and I pick Howard 10 times out of 10...now and for the future.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, dll2000 said:

All GB board has been banging drum for Burns for weeks.  Interesting to see them rationalizing Gary.  Gotta do what you gotta do. 

Gary is hurt already.  He could end up being Justin Harrell revisited for Green Bay.   :D

1 minute ago, HuskieBear said:

oh yeah? what do you base that on? just because he came from alabama state, TYTUS is a project, yes, but he's a big human with great feet

I watched him play. 

I don't deny he is a big human and I already said he is a project.  That is my point. 

3 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

I disagree man...you offer me either and I pick Howard 10 times out of 10...now and for the future.

So would most people because Titus is more talented, but I bet if you had to play a game in a month that mattered a coach would start Coward over Titus.