2019 Live Draft Chat

dll2000

12 minutes ago, Epyon said:

Just realized that Oakland picked Josh Jacobs with the Khalil Mack pick from us.

I mean I know we had to pay Mack a ludicrous amount of money... but just ouch on Oakland's part.

tenor.gif?itemid=5487857

Funny thing is not only did we basically give them a pick to spend on a decent-but-not-great RB prospect and switched our 2020 1st for their 2nd (which won't be that many spots to switch around IMO), they also had to fully commit their top 5 pick to try and replace just a PORTION of the talent and value Mack brought to the table.

4 hours ago, AZBearsFan said:

If you’ve watched Harry play it’s pretty straightforward. Dude is a STUD, and a great kid too. Gonna be a star with Brady. DK is a physical marvel but also never even the best WR on his team. 

No double Neal is a quality WR but I think they needed more of a downfield threat since losing Hogan to open things up underneath...Metcalf has that elite trait that I don't see in Neal but I am sure NE has a plan for him.

4 hours ago, AZBearsFan said:

If you keep saying it eventually it’ll happen. 😂😂😂

Twitter saying Taylor got flagged for medical with his knee. 

I'm just shocked he didn't go given how needy teams always are at OT...as you said though the knee is the clear reason behind it cause talent wise he should be long gone.

2 hours ago, Madmike90 said:

Which is why I would say get the big deep threat instead.

I'd say that Harry has great size and contested catch ability too.

I believe NE strongly values 3 cone times in their prospect evaluations. Metcalf may have been much lower on their board than most people would expect.

I was hard on Houston for taking Titus.  Looking at board it must have been open secret they were going OT and Philly snaked them by grabbing Dillard who I bet they wanted. 

I think Titus would have been there in 2nd for them.  We’ll never know.  This is definition of drafting solely for need. 

If he ends up a good left tackle it was still totally a good pick.  Those guys are hard to find. 

2 minutes ago, soulman said:

Very interesting round one.

Seems like Denver scorched GB grabbing Fant right in front of them.  Whole lot of people had them wanting him.

Truth be told I think when it comes to the division we came out of round 1 pretty well...

I love Bradbury for the Vikings and think he will be an outstanding player but they have replaced Pat Elflein who IMO when healthy is by far there best interior linemen at centre and I don't see him playing OG so that is a bit of an issue.

I like Hockenson as a player but don't think he is Kittle type...will very much so upgrade their run game but I think he is a mid range TE in the pros.

The Packers...wonderful work guys...two guys who don't have a natural position in your defence...love it hahaha.

Draft Tweet of the night from Kyle Long.......icon_rofl.gif

Tweet of the Night

The Bosa family – father and two sons – are the only such trio to all be drafted in the first round since the Mannings. The Mannings win the tiebreakers for not being open racists on social media.

If my dad wasn’t such a scrub we would all be first rounders smh ��‍♂️

— 75 (@Ky1eLong) April 26, 2019

23 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

Truth be told I think when it comes to the division we came out of round 1 pretty well...

I love Bradbury for the Vikings and think he will be an outstanding player but they have replaced Pat Elflein who IMO when healthy is by far there best interior linemen at centre and I don't see him playing OG so that is a bit of an issue.

I like Hockenson as a player but don't think he is Kittle type...will very much so upgrade their run game but I think he is a mid range TE in the pros.

The Packers...wonderful work guys...two guys who don't have a natural position in your defence...love it hahaha.

From DaBears Blog....LOL zinnnnnng

Lions got their tight end. I look forward to T.J. Hockenson being an All-Pro tight end for the Colts in five years.

24 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

I'd love it if Gutekunst turned out to be Phil Emery v2.0.  Missing out on Fant over taking Gary first is not gonna make Rodgers happy.

Archived