2019 Live Draft Chat

dll2000

there goes Sanders to Philly.... bit surprised I thought they where higher on Henderson from what I'd been hearing..

If we where feeling forced to make a move for Henderson, Philly might be the team to trade with.

6 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

I can't believe Philly took Sanders, I mean, they just traded for the great Jordan Howard!

You beat me to it. They must have picked Sanders to sit for a few years and learn from Howard. 

2 minutes ago, Epyon said:

I was hoping the NFL wouldn't have to deal with KC/Mahomes getting Henderson or Isabella...

but hell, Mecole Hardman with Mahomes is just as dangerous.

I don't think Hardman is as dangerous. He's fast but not nearly as fast as Hill or even Isabella, and Hardman is really raw.

2 hours ago, CWood21 said:

Coming from someone who has seen enough of HHCD, it's truthful.  Hell, you probably could get Redskins fans to agree with it.

I dunno about that.  He had 56 solo tackles and 10 assts in 9 games vs 24 tackles and 3 assts on 7 games as a Packer.  If you project his numbers in Washington out over 16 games that's 117 total tackles.  That doesn't say soft to me.

Now, are you absolutely sure he wasn't just tired of playing in a busted *** defense in GB?  Because once he got to Washington looks to me like he started playing much like he did earlier in his career when he over 100 total tackles a year.

You know, to me it doesn't look like the problem was all him......just sayin'.  :D

Archived